Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WIZARD 101-Scythia: the 8th world

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
nukunu17 wrote:

i like this idea and i even like who you put as the new balance spells

Yeah i see some pretty cool pictures of Anubis but of course can't post any links here. Anyways, thanks for reading my post, you can ask your friends to visit anmd leave a comment :)

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
One actally seth he know as god chaos in egypt history he would more fit in with death school.

two bast she know as godness of cats and godness of sun and moon and Goddess of Protection in egypt history she fit more in with balance.

her attack 640-780 damage to all and put balance blade on all friends
depend on which school you have with you

William HawkGrove legendary in balance

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Well Nico The Alchemyts is an actual book. and Set was a the gods of storm and chaos! Osiris should be the level 68 death spell. He is the god of death. here are my ideas.

Nemisis: Greek goddess of balance. 900-950. Got the idea from Percy Jackson.

Set: Egyptian god of storm. 700 and a balance over time spell for all. Got the idea from the Kane Chronicles

Ice: No idea.

Apollo: Greek god of the sun. 800-1000

Osiris: Egyptian god of death. Hits all enemies 800 and gives caster half. much like Scarecrow but way better

Myth: No idea

Hecate: Greek goddess of magic. She swings her green sword and all enemies get hit by 700-900. Life damage over time spell on all enemies.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
thank you guys for posting.

i will take your suggestions under advisement.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Maybe we can recieve the telepathic call from the Alchemist in Firecat Alley?

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
eioofh wrote:

well unless he is telepathic too lol

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
eioofh wrote:

well unless he is telepathic too lol

Well it's a witch person and she could have a cauldron that shows a picture or the person.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Just like grizzlehiem and the other worlds, there won't be any schools and there is no particular emphasis on one school or another.

The Scythian have their own unique form of magic which is Alchemy, however, they have stolen the Secrets of Valkyries Rune Magic and created a whole new powerful form of magic. This is what Morganthe is after. The Scythian are warrior-like people who use alchemy to aide then in their war against the Valkyries.

It is a work-in-progress, am thinking as i go along. I want to experiment with various mythologies. However, it requires a long of research and creative thinking but no use going that far if it's not gonna get considered. SO far I've been reading Egyptian mythologies, Norms Mythology, Chinese and Japanese mythology even Philippino mythologies. The rank 9 spells will come from several of these mythologies and so will the gear and equipment.

Am no artist or story writier but the goal is to give them a solid outline to work from, kinda liek a blue print. I'll include pictures from the internet of what i think the creatures etc could look like and they can draw inspiration from those.

i have some pretty cool rank 9 spells and 0f course balance get to summon a cool Creature fro m Ancient Egyptian myth. I know balance feel like they get less consideration so I gave them a cool spell.

Um, still in research phase so. am working on more. Of course i will use the stats from level 58 gear asa bench mark. I think this world will take the critical to a whole new level. base on the form of magic used in Scythia, the critical system will be a big deal lol even though i still am trying to understand it.

That's all for now. Until I get a green light from Pro Falmea :) i know I have to post my idea publicly in order for them to consider it (for legal reasons of course)

awsome idea! how about rank 9 spells are the greek gods? i think we need to see the greeks apear in this game. here are my thoughts for spells:
ice-artemus-a woman in a silvery dress pops up holding a bow and shoots an arrow at all the nemies. then she stuns them (somhow using the moon) and makes the enemies get damage over 3 rounds.
fire: apollo.-a tan guy pops up with a golden chariot pulled by firey horses. he drives his horses into the enemies, doing damage then puts up fire traps on them and heals 50 health for each 100 health done to each enemy to you.
storm-poseidon-a beach appears with heavy waves and a black haired guy riding on a white horse comes uout of the water holding a trident. he strikes the trident down and the waves change in opposite direction, white horses spring up doing damage. then he stuns them (with his awesomeness, of course) and adds a storm shield on every friend and trap on the enemies.
life-demeter/persephone-a wheat field appears and a brown haired girl dancing blows flowers from her hand onto all the friends, healing. a blond woman appears holding a basket of wheat and the girl disappears and the woman throws down her basket, and all the wheat wilts, and it snows doing damage to the enemies.
death-charon/hades-a black river appears with a row boat with two hooded figures in it. on of them sheds his cloak to be..HADES! he takes a sword and strikes the enemy, then stabs him and sucks out energy that he passes to Charon(other guy on the boat). Charon gives you the energy and puts a Curse trap on the enemy.
myth-athena-a table appears with a woman with black hair and helmet and an owl on her shoulder. she looks up from the book shes reading and grabs a spear out of nowhere. she stabs the enemy with her spear, and her owl swoops down and gives them a myth trap and athena gives you a spirit armor.
balance-nemesis(goddess of revenge)-a woman in balance-patterened toga appears and grabs a sword from the air, hitting the enemy with the pummel of it. she turns around and stabs her sword into the ground, giving you balanceblade.
my thoughts. :)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Your head must be big and must hurt. I'm surprised! I hope this does come to the Live Realm! I haven't read the plot yet but the story before that was awesome. I hope your head feels better because you have bunches of ideas. I want to read mythologies because after the new island named Mythology in Poptropica and after watching Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Theif. It seems interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing updates! Cya!

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
awsome idea! how about rank 9 spells are the greek gods? i think we need to see the greeks apear in this game. here are my thoughts for spells:
ice-artemus-a woman in a silvery dress pops up holding a bow and shoots an arrow at all the nemies. then she stuns them (somhow using the moon) and makes the enemies get damage over 3 rounds.
fire: apollo.-a tan guy pops up with a golden chariot pulled by firey horses. he drives his horses into the enemies, doing damage then puts up fire traps on them and heals 50 health for each 100 health done to each enemy to you.
storm-poseidon-a beach appears with heavy waves and a black haired guy riding on a white horse comes uout of the water holding a trident. he strikes the trident down and the waves change in opposite direction, white horses spring up doing damage. then he stuns them (with his awesomeness, of course) and adds a storm shield on every friend and trap on the enemies.
life-demeter/persephone-a wheat field appears and a brown haired girl dancing blows flowers from her hand onto all the friends, healing. a blond woman appears holding a basket of wheat and the girl disappears and the woman throws down her basket, and all the wheat wilts, and it snows doing damage to the enemies.
death-charon/hades-a black river appears with a row boat with two hooded figures in it. on of them sheds his cloak to be..HADES! he takes a sword and strikes the enemy, then stabs him and sucks out energy that he passes to Charon(other guy on the boat). Charon gives you the energy and puts a Curse trap on the enemy.
myth-athena-a table appears with a woman with black hair and helmet and an owl on her shoulder. she looks up from the book shes reading and grabs a spear out of nowhere. she stabs the enemy with her spear, and her owl swoops down and gives them a myth trap and athena gives you a spirit armor.
balance-nemesis(goddess of revenge)-a woman in balance-patterened toga appears and grabs a sword from the air, hitting the enemy with the pummel of it. she turns around and stabs her sword into the ground, giving you balanceblade.

Um some of them are a bit too over powered. But I love how accurate you are with the gods and goddesses. And I think who got the hit all spells with 58 spells should get hit one, or maybe just make them all hit one. Some add ons/offs:

Artemis: She could use the moon to shield the caster. And no DoT. Snow Angel and Frostbite have that covered foe ice.
Apollo: I like the advanced Link part of it. Maybe he could heal us with his lyre.
Poseidon: he should ride the bull cause that is one of his symbols, and no storm shield.
Demeter/ Persephone: I love this. But maybe the wilting wheat can hurt the enemy. As it's wilting it can drain the energy from the enemy.
Charon/ Hades: I also like this. Death needs their drain and heal tactics in battle.
Athena: The spear should be on the table. Since she is the goddess of wisdom (like how you use the book) she would be wise enough to have it on her. And I feel like Hercules could fit in here but I'm not sure how. And spirit armor seems a bit much,
Nemesis: I think Hera would work well here since she kept balance in marriage. And she always had revenge (if you knew Greek mythology you know why).

Well those are my thoughts.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Thank you all for your ideas and comments. i will take them into consideration. In the mean time, continue to check for any updates, i will make and invite your friends to view and leave a comment as well.

As for the spells, i don't think they are overpowered. i simply calculated the difference between the rank 7 spells and the rank 8 spells to see what amount or percentage of damage KI add and I followed that example. i think it was 200 points between the ranks.

I specifically did not put in Spells such as Hades and apollo because I think there will be more worlds to come and they should be summoned at higher levels.

Once again thank you for visiting and come back again :)

Regards,

Logan Frost,
Legendary Conjurer,Necromancer and Sorcerer

Survivor
May 24, 2010
eioofh wrote:

Um some of them are a bit too over powered. But I love how accurate you are with the gods and goddesses. And I think who got the hit all spells with 58 spells should get hit one, or maybe just make them all hit one. Some add ons/offs:

Artemis: She could use the moon to shield the caster. And no DoT. Snow Angel and Frostbite have that covered foe ice.
Apollo: I like the advanced Link part of it. Maybe he could heal us with his lyre.
Poseidon: he should ride the bull cause that is one of his symbols, and no storm shield.
Demeter/ Persephone: I love this. But maybe the wilting wheat can hurt the enemy. As it's wilting it can drain the energy from the enemy.
Charon/ Hades: I also like this. Death needs their drain and heal tactics in battle.
Athena: The spear should be on the table. Since she is the goddess of wisdom (like how you use the book) she would be wise enough to have it on her. And I feel like Hercules could fit in here but I'm not sure how. And spirit armor seems a bit much,
Nemesis: I think Hera would work well here since she kept balance in marriage. And she always had revenge (if you knew Greek mythology you know why).

i am all for we need something challenging and exciting i mean if you look every world is based off some event in history mixed with Hollywood and if anything ancient Greece was awesome

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
midnight59349 wrote:
eioofh wrote:

i am all for we need something challenging and exciting i mean if you look every world is based off some event in history mixed with Hollywood and if anything ancient Greece was awesome

Let me start off by thanking you for visiting my thread and leaving a comment. Please feel free to invite your friends to read and leave their comments as well.

Now to the matter at hand; the spells are not overpowered. they are rank 9 spells it would not make any sense if the difference between your rank 8 spell and your rank 9 spell is 50 attack points. 50 points more is not worth a round and possible your life!

I know that most people tend to look at the spells and think "PVP". The very same thing happened with Celestia and now those Shadow-wed mercenaries will kill you in the blink of an eye. Not to mention those Jungle-tooth and Rubble Rousers in the Floating land. I literally had to skip the Rubble Rousers because they were too much of a challenge for me. The fact that i was getting mostly white pips was apart of the reason.

As the levels increase and the mobs get stronger, you will find that one hit spells are not your safe bet, I would rather put a gargantuan on a meteor strike, humongofrog or sandstorm and hope for a critical that wait at least four rounds for Efreet, Medusa or leviathan (which will only hit one opponent).

When you have two or three sharks ganging up on you or if you get one of those unscrupulous persons who jump in your fight and add a new opponent then flee, you will thank your lucky stars you got a "Damage to All Opponents" spell to take care of things. You also have to consider that as the levels increase you will have more mobs joining a duel. I'm sure at some point there will be 3 against 1 and a one hit spell is not gonna help you.

Once again, i will not be changing any of the spells to the Greek Gods- Hades ET AL- for the simply reason that they should be summoned at a higher level. it is my opinion that we will be going on to level 100 and if we start summoning Apollo and Hades at level 70; who will be left to summon at level 100?

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Stanford3 wrote:
A few things I have to say about the spells:

1: Ice hits harder then Death. Why?
2: In the long run, Fire hits way harder then Storm. Maybe lower the DoT amount?
3: Myth is second weakest. Aren't they about average attack strength?
4: What type of Storm Trap?
5: I don't understand why Balance is given the weakest spell, isn't Ice supposed to have that to even out for their health?
6: Smoking Mirror is pretty much a stun without the stun shields...
7: Retribution is basically half of a Beguile...
8: The iron school seems interesting, we don't really have Earth magic, this could be sort of like that.
9: Life could just learn Ingun instead of Seraphim.

As for the attack spells, I will not get into why which school hit harder than which school because essentially that's a runaway train I don't want to get on.. Just remember that i wouldn't get to dictate what the attack points are but I have to provide a base for them to work on. The idea is that they will not have to come with everything because i just said,"hey, Scythia would be a great world you should create it." I have to give them enough material to work with so that they can consider it. People seem to think that one school is weaker than the other so they shouldn't hit harder etc. However, None of the rank 9 spells are thought up names. i choose the attack spell base on the real mythology behind the creature and what they were said to have done in the past so essentially if Anibus was more powerful than Aswang based on what I have read in my research then I'd assign the attack power accordingly and not based on which school it falls under. However, the developers are at liberty to change the spells, names,attacks, etc, as they see fit. I wouldn't have the finally say on that.

Now that I've insulted just about every spell you made (sorry), here's where this shines:

1: Very creative in the names you chose.

Thank you. All of the Names are real mythical names except henglen 9but I've heard it somewhere)

2: You really must have thought of how this would flow together, kudos.

Thank you again. I am very serious about it so i have done a lot of reading. it is still a work-in-progress and the plot needs to be updated but i haven't gotten any feedback from faculty just yet so I'm kinda holding off on any more research. After all, it is a lot of reading.

3: MooShu's still incorporated, I see? I don't blame you, it was a great world.

Well, it doesn't have to be Mooshu, it could be any two worlds of the spiral. Mooshu and Celestia just came to mind. once again it's just giving them something to work from instead of just leaving them to think up most of the stuff. Trust me creating a new world is way harder than most people think. Especially when you go into individual quest and individual items of each schools. I'm not sure if you have noticed but some of the names of Monsters and places are actual real mythical names even the names of some of the gears too. i found that out during my research.

4: Did they really need to track her whereabouts? She was in Celestia all of that time.

Well, last time I checked Morganthe wasn't in Celestia. She fought with the Celestians and some sea monsters sunk Celestia to the bottom of the sea. The Crustaceans have now taken over the place. We didn't get to fight her so obviously she has moved on to some other world. I don't know much about the Spiral Geographic Society but wouldn't you say that that would be an ideal thing for them to do? it's kinda like the UN. I'm sure that if there is a new an powerful threat then they'd have to get on top of it and learn everything they can to combat that threat. After all every world of the spiral is in danger of this Morganthe.

5: The Alchemy seems interesting, I'd love to learn more about it.

Yeah, it is an interesting form of magic. I didn't know that people use Alchemy to perform magic. Initially I thought on rune magic but then i realized that there are a lot of games out there that has rune magic in it. I honestly didn't know this and I thought that people would think my ideas weren't original so i changed it to Alchemy. Once again the joys of research
:)
6: I didn't do Grizzleheim yet, did the story a ready say they were in league?

Um am not sure what you are referring to here. Grizzleheim is a side world. The experience points are very meager. i think it the ravens who were the main threat because they stole ever-winter or wanted to create ever-winter or something like that and Merle thought that we need new allies so we should help then out. it had nothing to do with Morganthe.

7: So it's another world of old Norse lore? Nice.

yeah well, I said Norse but it's really at least five different mythologies; Norse, Egyptian, Japanese, Philippines and roman. However, since the people are literally warriors who forge metals then the vikings come to mind and So I think the world should look like old Scandinavia. of course I can't upload pictures or links because of forum rules so they are on their own where the graphics are concerned.

8: By the time we finally catch up with Morganthe, she'll probably know every spell in the game. What school would we call that? Is she trying to out-do Ambrose for some reason?

Well if you follow harry potter then you know that villains don't get to be villains because they are ordinary. They usually know every spell you already have in your arsenal and know how to counter them AND they are WAY stronger than you. That's not a new concept. Morganthe doesn't get to be the Umbra Queen for nothing and taking on the Celestians was no easy fete.

9: Why is Balestrom telling us where to go now? First the Celesia prequests, now this...

Well I'm not sure if you know what scrying is (ever watched charmed?) but balestrom seem to be apart of the SGS and he has the scrying tool so that is why he gets to tell you where to go. of course, Merle is abreast of everything but we always went to him for 6 worlds so what's wrong if we go to balestrom now? i'm not sure if you noticed that I have a Golden bridge nad there is a Guardian. Well look the name up that i have there and you'll see. You will actually have to fight this thing to get a gate pass to enter Scythia. Am thinking maybe merle could give us pointers or a tool to help us defeat it. Guardians are usually tough because they have fought alot of different people using different magic so they are very learned in the magical arts.

That's my input, hope I didn't offend anyone.

No need for me to be offended. if people don't like it then it's not gonna get considered
:)

My responses are in BOLD

Norse, Egyptian, Japanese, Philippines and roman? I believe you mean GREEK. I have studied Greek mythology for a while now and the Romans merely copied them and changed the names. those are the GREEK names. And actually the Greeks copied somebody that they traded with.(I think the name started with a "P"......) But nice research, you obviously worked hard on this.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Are you sure you can't alter the name? Wizard101 did not use the actual names of places for worlds, and Scythia was an ancient empire.

Just some advice.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Hey guys! David Ravendust here saying awesome! I love the ideas and the excitment on the future for the wizards! Just saying that we could change some things around:

- Well, we might be able to change the name from Scythia to Olympia :D No Hijacking intended.

-I feel sorry for Zeus, he hasn't been here at all! Oh wait! He is in Storm Lord right? Just saying.

- Maybe Olympia can have a TEMPLE. :D Just saying. Nico, LOVE the idea about Alchemy and the Colluseum. May I add more things?

Well here is my idea for y'all to play with:

Area 1, Island. Something for y'all to mess around with. Its like a Commons.

Area 2, The Kingdom. We get here from a boat in the Island. Lose a shoe maybe :D. Kinda like Jason? We can have like many places blocked off that we can progress to eventually. Probably the temple is sealed off for "reasons"

Area 3, Training Camp, you are to meet up with this dude and fight a bunch of things. I guess you learn some Olympian Magic eh?

Area 4, Collosseum, try it gladiator style (though thats roman XD) fight some bosses like the Grand Arena in Krok.

Area 5, The Island of Scylla, take a boat to an island, maybe a cut scene where a HUGE MULTI HEADED MONSTER EATS SOME CREW MATES. :D maybe fight Sylla's guards and win since you can't realy duel a huge monster. Kinda found that out at Gobblestones. Maybe make a sword to kill her?
Area 6, The Land of the Dead, encounter Hades, King of the Dead! Fight an army of undead, take the boat through the River Styx, go through caves and rivers and fight bosses like Tantalus, Sisiphus, and Persephone.

Area 7, Cyclops Cave, After Hades tells some pretty good info, travel to Polyphemus's cave and fight your way through a legion off cyclops and maybe rock Collosus? Probably have to fight 3 of his guards to get to the one eyed monster.

Area 8, The Eight Tasks, after Polyphemus spills the beans, go to a field where a king rules a little patch of land. Ask him for information and he will tell you to perform some tasks. Some would be the ones Heracles did: The Nemean Lion, The Hydra, The Hyppolite Queen, Fight Cerberus, Clean the Man Eating horse Stables, etc.

Area 9, Cave of Gorgons, travel to another island surrounded by dangerous waters. Hermes, the god of roads, will grant you flying boots, kind of like the CL water breathing device. It will take you to an island filled with WildClaws and those Treants. Maybe Tropical? Fight Medusa's sisters and then herself. Claim her, ew, head and head to the final destination.

Area 10, The Temple of the Gods or Olympus, lets have a little fun: lets make this the HUGEST area ever! Like it takes up Wizard City, all of it! Lets make it filled with royal guards, or something similar. You have found out Zeus has been corrupted, but the other gods are blinded and don't see because o Morganthe ( Yeah :D she finally shows up). Fight all of the gods, their guards, and save Zeus in te final dungeon! After Zeus is defeated, you get maybe a reward? A Crown or something. Then Morganthe is frustrated and flees....

Rewards:
-Crown?
-A cool robe :D
-maybe a pet? hmm
-Badge: King of Olympus, Savior of Olympus, Olympian Hero.

Thats all folks! I hope no one was offended! Again, David Ravendust out!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
uh i don't see the post on the idea the first post i see is someone complimenting the post what is the idea

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I love the idea, I was thinking about other worlds as well. We learned that the gobblers came from Gobbletion which has been taken over by witches but there still isn't a world for it yet, and what about the star charts with worlds we haven't heard of that we had as a quest. I hope "Wizard 101" comes up with new worlds soon lol.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
i like the idea of the gobbler world because it said in the begining of the game that the witches took over their world . a quest could be to get the gobbler world back for gobblers so they stop eatting wizard city

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
NicoUzumaki wrote:
midnight59349 wrote:
eioofh wrote:

Let me start off by thanking you for visiting my thread and leaving a comment. Please feel free to invite your friends to read and leave their comments as well.

Now to the matter at hand; the spells are not overpowered. they are rank 9 spells it would not make any sense if the difference between your rank 8 spell and your rank 9 spell is 50 attack points. 50 points more is not worth a round and possible your life!

I know that most people tend to look at the spells and think "PVP". The very same thing happened with Celestia and now those Shadow-wed mercenaries will kill you in the blink of an eye. Not to mention those Jungle-tooth and Rubble Rousers in the Floating land. I literally had to skip the Rubble Rousers because they were too much of a challenge for me. The fact that i was getting mostly white pips was apart of the reason.

As the levels increase and the mobs get stronger, you will find that one hit spells are not your safe bet, I would rather put a gargantuan on a meteor strike, humongofrog or sandstorm and hope for a critical that wait at least four rounds for Efreet, Medusa or leviathan (which will only hit one opponent).

When you have two or three sharks ganging up on you or if you get one of those unscrupulous persons who jump in your fight and add a new opponent then flee, you will thank your lucky stars you got a "Damage to All Opponents" spell to take care of things. You also have to consider that as the levels increase you will have more mobs joining a duel. I'm sure at some point there will be 3 against 1 and a one hit spell is not gonna help you.

Once again, i will not be changing any of the spells to the Greek Gods- Hades ET AL- for the simply reason that they should be summoned at a higher level. it is my opinion that we will be going on to level 100 and if we start summoning Apollo and Hades at level 70; who will be left to summon at level 100?

Several things is not making sense here:
1] What about Zeus and his Champions, A Wand gift from Zeus The Mighty Lightening Bolt.
2] when will this be coming out?
3] Love the Idea but its not good to not allow more powerful spells for all Schools and its evens the playing fields.
4] What about doing a World of Olympia?
5] What about a World of Tartarus?

Got lots of idea's to add in but i'm willing to help in any ways. Love Mythology in High School and College.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Demonise30 wrote:
I love the idea, I was thinking about other worlds as well. We learned that the gobblers came from Gobbletion which has been taken over by witches but there still isn't a world for it yet, and what about the star charts with worlds we haven't heard of that we had as a quest. I hope "Wizard 101" comes up with new worlds soon lol.

I am eating this up! But like I said before, Wizards gaining levels becomes more Powerful. Once you are at level 100: Men are call Warlocks and Ladies Witches. Its the final powerfull all telling title. [Please do not add GOD as a Title!]

Maybe we can come up with a twisted reality of these worlds where things works backwards! like seeing a reflection in the Mirror, but everything is reverse.

Just some idea's!

Thanks.
William ThunderSword
Legendary Balance
got 5 others in the making of the other schools. :-)

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks all for posting. i really appreciate people reading my story and putting their two-cents in. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that at least someone on here won a few of those gardening contest prizes!.

For the time being time being ,I'll hold off on making any changes or updates until i have sufficient feed back or is contacted by KI (unlikely). In the interim I'd be obliged if you could tell all the people you know about this idea and ask them to visit and leave a comment :)

Just a thought:

it is better to use real names of places and thing-in this case- so that should they consider this story, They know exactly where i am drawing my inspiration from and can improvise accordingly. Scythia does not have to BE the next world but the concept of Scythia can be incorporated into THEIR idea for the next world!

"Reading maketh a full man."

Enjoy reading.

Regards,

Logan Frost,
Wizard of Legend

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Great Idea! A bit complicated, but all great ideas are. Here's something to help:
Zeus: Star
Hera: Unification
Athena: Mental
Ares: new school:something with big damage
Demeter: Life
Hades: Death
Poseidon: Storm
Perseus(or some other demigod): Myth
Hestia: Fire
Boreas, the north wind: Ice
Aphrodite: Beguiling
Hephaestus: Fire wait, no already a fire... how 'bout he teaches crafting?
hermes: Time
Apollo: Sun
Artemis: Moon
The Fates: Balance

Athena: mental: dunno yet
Hera: unification: like, all heals transform into heal alls, just as strong.
Ares: ???: Very low accuracy, very high damage.
Aphrodite: Beguiling: maybe something like beguile on all enemies
Hermes: time: something like reverse all effects of the last turn?

Also, I think that the title for a high lvl should be one of the following:

Supernatural- Supernatural pyromancer
Deity(this from my dad)-Deity thaumatrauge
or THE- the theurist

or maybe the title should change, and it wouldn't say if you're a necromancer or anything, but the TITLE would differ!(from school to school) and to help THAT along, a chart of the schools and the worlds
Wizard City: Balance(cause it's a little bit of everything)
Krokotopia: Fire(I know it should be balance, but read note at bottom)
Marleybone: Myth(I know, doozie, but read note at the bottom)
Mooshu: Life
Dragonspyre: Death
Grizzleheim: ice
Celestia: storm

I know, there are some obvious flaws, but it is very hard when you want to include every school. Badges could be as follows, and maybe open a superstrong area in the school's world!

Also, maybe some very strong clothes. I designed some ninja clothes long ago, but have lost the paper. Ill try to find it. Now, it's not even so outrageous, thx top the celestian revolution.

edit:sry the smilies were unintentional.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I think you have an awesome idea going there. I felt like I was falling into that world as I read your post. Don't give up on it and I hope more players see this and agree. GOOD LUCK