Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

training pips after lvl 50

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
hi, i am a grandmaster lvl 52, i just got a quest and got a training pip. how many more will i get after lvl 50. does anyone know

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
1 training points at lvl 54, now i'm lvl 58 still didnt get any training points.... :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The routine before Celestia was to get one Training Point every 4 levels. Since the last point was at level 48, it would be logical that the next points are at levels 52, 56, and 60. Also, I would assume that Prospector Zeke will award a Training Point upon completing his quest of finding the Lounge Lizards. So there will probably be four Training Points in Celestia.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
colagada wrote:
The routine before Celestia was to get one Training Point every 4 levels. Since the last point was at level 48, it would be logical that the next points are at levels 52, 56, and 60. Also, I would assume that Prospector Zeke will award a Training Point upon completing his quest of finding the Lounge Lizards. So there will probably be four Training Points in Celestia.
actually i heard someone say that the celestia crafting quest gives you a training point so it might be five training points

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
acutally you get 1 every 5 levels i think. But this one dog person(forgot name) in the base camp gives you a quest for every 2 levels except for level 58 i think. example 52,54,55,56,60.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
peacehitball wrote:
acutally you get 1 every 5 levels i think. But this one dog person(forgot name) in the base camp gives you a quest for every 2 levels except for level 58 i think. example 52,54,55,56,60.

i think think the guys last name is piere or something.i just finished the first quest from him

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
colagada wrote:
Actually,you earn training points every 5 levels after you reach level 20.So you get training points at level 55 & 60.
Michael Sprite Shard lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer Master Of Fire

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
if you do side quest from Ogden Peake in the base camp you can get a few from him.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Odgen Peake will give you Training Points at Levels 52, 54, and 56. You get two at 55 and 60. You get one Point from the Lounge Lizard quest. Therefore, you get SIX POINTS.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
yangtze4 wrote:
Odgen Peake will give you Training Points at Levels 52, 54, and 56. You get two at 55 and 60. You get one Point from the Lounge Lizard quest. Therefore, you get SIX POINTS.

the third Odgen Peake quest is so not fair. You have to get five reshuffle cards, and the recipie is only for balance school. PLUS, you cant trade treasure cards ( i think)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Listen, You get them at levels 50, 52, 54, 55, 56, and 60 plus the Lounge Lizards!!! So you get seven training points. I know because I beat the game.
- Dylan TrollGem

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
pikachurocks wrote:
yangtze4 wrote:

the third Odgen Peake quest is so not fair. You have to get five reshuffle cards, and the recipie is only for balance school. PLUS, you cant trade treasure cards ( i think)

You can buy the cards at WC library, etc, a bit pricey, but not for someone on that quest.