Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am EXTREMELY confused?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Even after the lvl cap storm students bareley get any health and with the new spells are there new pets or somethng you get with it i am really confused on the storm health problem plz tell me why they dont get AT LEAST 2400 or above health

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
well what level are you? I can't come up with an answer without that. but storm wizards have less health because there spells are the strongest.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
testboy99 wrote:
Even after the lvl cap storm students bareley get any health and with the new spells are there new pets or somethng you get with it i am really confused on the storm health problem plz tell me why they dont get AT LEAST 2400 or above health
storm students get the lowest health cause they have the strongest attack the higher your attack power the lower your health this is the schools attack power and health

storm high attack low health
fire high attack low health
myth average attack average health
balance low attack high health
death low attack average health
life low attack high health
ice lowest attack highest health

if i missed anything don't blame me i only have a storm wizard

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
4564cats wrote:
well what level are you? I can't come up with an answer without that. but storm wizards have less health because there spells are the strongest.
btw I am level 60 :)