Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop letting mobs mutate!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Ok, this is CRAZY these enemies are WAY to hard! me and my friend were fighting them and they always kill us because
1. they are always going first so we can't ever get the chance to heal before being killed
2. they are ice so they get TONS of health and always spam the tower shield spell and get strong mutated ice storm spells like ice kraken
3. I was dying and my sprite miniong got up 4 pips and still refuses to heal me! I thought they said minions were getting some love?

These battles are definitely to compliacted and need fixed. These ice enemies use tower shield and overpowered ice storm spells to often.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
It is suppose to be hard. That is what makes it a challenge and fun. If you think it is too hard perhaps you need to go back to DS and practice new strategies with easier foes until you are ready for the bigger challenge. Celestia is not a place to be done in a day or two. It will take time and determination to fight these new enemies. KI should be commended on a job well done with Celestia.

Historian
May 15, 2009
then dont play simple as that

i am tired of kings isle listening to the whining players who cant win because they are too inexperienced.
so please... just stop, they are hard for a reason
dragonspyre and celestia are supposed to be hard but i swear i will rage if they make it easier

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
Maybe you need a better tactics, setup or spend training points elsewhere?

Personally i have not meet anything ingame i could not duo with my GF. We play Balance and Storm both with some life and ice 2nd and of course me as balance going for feint.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
i agree celestia is hard, but before it came out you had enough of a chance to practice and plus it's right after DS so you should imagine it being harder!