Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dogs and cats are taking over the spiral!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
So I was playing celestia when I saw once again there were lots of dogs and cats. First krok and now celestia. They even have their own world but nooooo they want more lol. When will this invasion end? I want more sea creatures and kroks not dogs and cats! One thing, cats hate water and can't breath under it, same with dogs except they are ok with water. Does this really make sense? I mean I don't want every world with dogs and cats! Plz let their be more world people then house pets KI PLZ!

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:
So I was playing celestia when I saw once again there were lots of dogs and cats. First krok and now celestia. They even have their own world but nooooo they want more lol. When will this invasion end? I want more sea creatures and kroks not dogs and cats! One thing, cats hate water and can't breath under it, same with dogs except they are ok with water. Does this really make sense? I mean I don't want every world with dogs and cats! Plz let their be more world people then house pets KI PLZ!

I feel the same. Only 3 of the 7 worlds dont have dogs/cats. Those worlds are
Wizard City, Grizzleheim, and Mooshu. Why did they come back? was the first thing I said when i went to Cl on the test. I think the Cows/Sheep, and the Manders/Kroks should come visit a world other then their own. I for one think they are MUCH cooler then the cats and dogs.

Sloan Windthistle Lvl 50 Conjurer

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:

dude stop going CRAZY!

Dakota legend hammer 41 necromancer (death)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:

that's a good point because how can robots be thire if robotes hate water because the water destroys them and bringing malybone people and some krok
people it is making it look like this:
MARLYBONE WAS COVERD IN SEA AND IT WAS LOST FOREVER AND THE
KROK PEOPLE AND TRYING TO HELP THEM BY BUILDING A BASE CAMP
SO THEY COULD LIVE
and with the robots its strang and odd

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
they arent actually underwater, they have a dome above them, and in the grotto, the only place that is underwater, they wear diving helmets. And actually only 1 world has cats- marleybone. dogs-kt, mb, and cl.

I dont remember seeing any dogs/cats in dragonsypre, and I have completed it on several wizards.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Just like England in the "old days".......

Daniel has an interesting point. Marleybone was clearly based off of England (Big Ben, British accents). KI must be trying to make a point about their culture, though I can't really think of what it is, considering that they are based out of Austin and Dallas, Texas. The British are often credited with being the first to "discover" and "excavate" the pyramids of Egypt (without the desire to loot all the gold entombed within). They were also big on colonization, which seemed to be what the Marleybonians were trying to do in the Floating Land of Celestia (I vaguely remember them saying something about having to help the native Water Moles advance culturally with the superior Marleybonian technology). The same could be said for Krokotopia - there were a few manders who were very unhappy that the Marleybonians were there, and one I believe said something about going from being the Kroks' slaves to the Marleybonians'. That being said, I'd like to point out that there were in fact dogs in Mooshu, but they had a slight Japanese accent. For instance, Toshio, the Master Crafter, was a dog, as well as some of the ghosts in various cities. Much different type of dog; shorter, with a softer voice, very polite.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
zeldamaster63 wrote:
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Just like England in the "old days".......

Daniel has an interesting point. Marleybone was clearly based off of England (Big Ben, British accents). KI must be trying to make a point about their culture, though I can't really think of what it is, considering that they are based out of Austin and Dallas, Texas. The British are often credited with being the first to "discover" and "excavate" the pyramids of Egypt (without the desire to loot all the gold entombed within). They were also big on colonization, which seemed to be what the Marleybonians were trying to do in the Floating Land of Celestia (I vaguely remember them saying something about having to help the native Water Moles advance culturally with the superior Marleybonian technology). The same could be said for Krokotopia - there were a few manders who were very unhappy that the Marleybonians were there, and one I believe said something about going from being the Kroks' slaves to the Marleybonians'. That being said, I'd like to point out that there were in fact dogs in Mooshu, but they had a slight Japanese accent. For instance, Toshio, the Master Crafter, was a dog, as well as some of the ghosts in various cities. Much different type of dog; shorter, with a softer voice, very polite.

The ones you're talking about arn't DOGS they're SHEEP

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Well, I think it's because back over a hundred years ago, the British did go to a lot of other places to excavate and gather things for their museums. Egypt was their most well known excavation sites though. It was actually a British man named Howard Carter who discovered King Tut. But you are right though. They do show up a bit too often. Actually, way back when, the Egyptian people really hated how all the British archeologists were crowding Egypt. So, you're not the first one to think that.