Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2008
Hi, right now in Moo Shu im at Crimson Fields, i read some stuff and gathered the info that it takes a long time. (not sure if thats true).

I want to know if it was challenging or it was long, and the time it took you to do it. I tried it today and got to the part where i kill thirteen monsters, unfortunetly i froze and found that i had to start from the beginning.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
It depends if you are alone doing or with a friend or two going with friends always helps you and it kinda does go faster, going alone might take a little more time but its reallly not that long i did some weeks ago with and friend and it went by fast a quick for us and like i said it depends on anything i would say you should find at least one friend to help you or so.
Good Luck!

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
laxin wrote:
Hi, right now in Moo Shu im at Crimson Fields, i read some stuff and gathered the info that it takes a long time. (not sure if thats true).

I want to know if it was challenging or it was long, and the time it took you to do it. I tried it today and got to the part where i kill thirteen monsters, unfortunetly i froze and found that i had to start from the beginning.

I beat Crimson Fields a week ago i will give you some things about it.

DIFFCULTY : Medium (More towards Hard)
TIME: An hour and a half

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Definately BRING FRIENDS!

Not because you really need them to complete the area due to difficulty, but because there's one point where you have to defeat 13 critters!

Solo'ing means you'll be in 7 battles to progress! At least with friends means more mobs join the fight and you can get it done in 4-5 battles.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I been to crimson fields before only one time the thing is crimson fields is bigger then 100000 pounds of popcorn!!!! But crimson fileds is little hard to battle the enemys well crimson fileds is pretty cool by joshuaday101 :P :D