Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Did this happen to other people? lol

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well I was doing my first quests and I did the sealent one. In the test I got sealent straight away but in the live it took like 7 battles xD. Did this happen to anyone else?

Historian
May 15, 2009
its all about luck, personally i think its fun not to get it straight away, because i learn stategies to deal with them in the future as well as earn ton of gold and gear to sell later

Defender
May 31, 2010
It took me 3 hours yesterday to get the glue. Part of the reason was because of everyone jumping in. I would be by myself , kill off one , then another wizard would jump in , pull in two more , kill off say two of those guys , another person would jump in , then pull more in , filling in the spaces where I just killed off the creatures. Each session could bring me 8 NPCs to kill. Never seen the street mobs before fill in the sigils where one just died . But then again , never played on such a crowded area.
What I also noticed a lot of, was wizards waiting for someone else to start the battle , then spend time , healing themselves from a previous fight , and a couple of them would even go afk while I was taking the brunt of the hits. Note to the leaches out there , I have found pacify , and not afraid to use it , be careful who you go afk on.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
Well I was doing my first quests and I did the sealent one. In the test I got sealent straight away but in the live it took like 7 battles xD. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yep. In Celestia its hard to collect things that you need. The quest before going to the District of the Stars is almost impossible to do. Also i think it gonna get a lot harder than it is now.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
MsSandy121 wrote:
It took me 3 hours yesterday to get the glue. Part of the reason was because of everyone jumping in. I would be by myself , kill off one , then another wizard would jump in , pull in two more , kill off say two of those guys , another person would jump in , then pull more in , filling in the spaces where I just killed off the creatures. Each session could bring me 8 NPCs to kill. Never seen the street mobs before fill in the sigils where one just died . But then again , never played on such a crowded area.
What I also noticed a lot of, was wizards waiting for someone else to start the battle , then spend time , healing themselves from a previous fight , and a couple of them would even go afk while I was taking the brunt of the hits. Note to the leaches out there , I have found pacify , and not afraid to use it , be careful who you go afk on.

LOL. OK guess i wont be goin afk anytime soon.