Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New prices at bazaar!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Is it just me or has wizard101 lost thier mind with these insane prices for ragents at the bazaar. I am a master artasin and if it wasnt for the bazaar i wouldnt be. i say 4000 gold for a reagent is very absurd. then if you try to sell it you get way less then that. If there are others out there that feel this way let me know because i know that i am very angery about this i wish they had never touched it. there is a thing called over doing it. And wizard101 has went to far this time.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The prices at the Bazaar are set by supply and demand. The fewer of an item there are, the higher the price will be; the more of an item there are, the lower the price will be.

That said, the highest price I saw for a reagent was 1750 coins.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
colagada wrote:
The prices at the Bazaar are set by supply and demand. The fewer of an item there are, the higher the price will be; the more of an item there are, the lower the price will be.

That said, the highest price I saw for a reagent was 1750 coins.

thanks for your reply wasnt really helpful but no worries. I also hate the way they set up how you can buy for then one at a time. I guess its only me that is feeling this since your they only one that replied and you like the way it is set up but when you need 10 or more of one thing 1750 coins is too much and yes i seen one for 4000 i will look out for it and tell you the name of it.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
I'm frequently the only person to reply to a message here. If you want traffic and instant replies, try Wizard101 Central.

That said, I don't know exactly how I could be more helpful. I don't work for KingsIsle, so I can't change how the Bazaar works. I haven't seen Reagent prices go up at all in the past few months. If there is a Reagent that sells for 4,000, then there is.

Wizard101 Central has an illustrated Reagent location list in a thread there. You might want to check that.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
colagada wrote:
I'm frequently the only person to reply to a message here. If you want traffic and instant replies, try Wizard101 Central.

That said, I don't know exactly how I could be more helpful. I don't work for KingsIsle, so I can't change how the Bazaar works. I haven't seen Reagent prices go up at all in the past few months. If there is a Reagent that sells for 4,000, then there is.

Wizard101 Central has an illustrated Reagent location list in a thread there. You might want to check that.

thank you both i will go to were you told me and i will make sure to keep buying them one at a time that was alot more helpful i will have to check out the reagent map thank you bunches

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
hey guys i tried to buy something at the bazaar, and it says transaction unsuccessful. Help?

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
ekim1000 wrote:
hey guys i tried to buy something at the bazaar, and it says transaction unsuccessful. Help?

Hey,

I have had that happen to me before it just means that someone else got it before you. when it happens just click ok then refresh the page and see if its still there. if it is just try again but try buying only one or a smaller number. hope that helps ya