Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

there are less spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
in the test the star sun and moon schools had lots of spells
BUT on the live in the star moon and sun schools are only two spells
now thats way less spells
plz write why you removed some of the spells from the star moon and sun schools
i'm very shocked you removed lots of spells

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
they didn't remove them, they are just scattered over celestia. example: there are 3 sun schools, (that i know of) one in base camp, one in stellarium, and one on floating land. each one has different number of spells.

Defender
May 30, 2009
Um, the star and sun school trainers with the full list of spells are still in the game. The star school trainer is just past the shark-infested entrance in the Stellarium. The sun school trainer is to the left and up the dirt path after you first enter The Floating Land. I haven't ran across where the moon school trainer is yet, but I'm sure it's still there as well

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
the good moon trainers are in the lunarium. there is also a secret moon trainer in stormriven. the secret sun trainer is in stormriven hall. hope that helps!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
VanillaBean90 wrote:
the good moon trainers are in the lunarium. there is also a secret moon trainer in stormriven. the secret sun trainer is in stormriven hall. hope that helps!

where is the secret moon trainer in stormriven?? trying to get the next spell for moon but i have no idea where he/she/it is...