Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All the bugs so far

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
In DragonSpyre the boss with the 2 protection poxs every time I try to fight her I'am forced to log out of Wizard101. :x

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I have a Fire Grand and am having trouble with the spell steal ward
I took the advice in this thread to see if I was casting it wrong and it is still not working

I was in DS and the spider I was fighting put up an absorb, it took me 3 rounds to find the steal ward and it did not work, it took the pips and behaved as though it was working but the absorb was still there

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Here's a good bug I found:
When my second character, Sabrina Rainbowcatcher, was in Grand Arena to fight the Wild Sunbird and Bort Malletmane, I noticed when I tried to go into the area or gateway it kept putting me back to the enterance and wouldnt let me go in when I had the quest and the gate was open. It felt like there was an invisible boundary or something. Although when I tried porting to a friend whom was inside, it let me port just fine and I was able to complete my "very-difficult-to-get-inside" quest. This also happened with the four raven bosses in Ravenscar. Please fix this so my future characters do not experience this problem

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
windy91316 wrote:
Phoenix

when you cast phoenix, it flap its wings once then freeze for about a second,then the animation is the same and attack is the same. it is fine but why does it freeze during the animation?

i agree, it does and it takes the fun out of pheonix

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
stormvale wrote:
I have a Fire Grand and am having trouble with the spell steal ward
I took the advice in this thread to see if I was casting it wrong and it is still not working

I was in DS and the spider I was fighting put up an absorb, it took me 3 rounds to find the steal ward and it did not work, it took the pips and behaved as though it was working but the absorb was still there

Isn't steal ward an Ice spell? I thought that fire spell was steal charm.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
for some reason when i talk to a dog in celestia they don't say anything. there was a quest to find the 3 trianers astral trainers and the dog didn't talk so i had to just read what it said. same with the quest to get those book things again the dog didn't talk. is this a known issue or not? also a furniture item called the great spiral (i think) looks like a bunch of cubes when placed in the fantasy castle. the actual item looks like the center of a battle circle but its not the one you duel people on. i have also noticed that if a member of a battle flees heals and comes back the school sign that they make with their staff/wand doesn't appear in front of them. another i have seen mentioned is the phoenix one how it stops flapping its wings even if their is no traps or blade to activate in that time. the ice wyvern spell also has an issue to it. it will dissapear for less than a second which i think is for traps. the humungo frog spell makes the frog dissapear after it barfs on somebody then appear for the next person to get barfed on. those are the only bugs i know.
Robert Earth Breaker lvl. 49 pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
1) Gallium Paladin and some of the Celestia mobs when they do their "physical attack" (wand or sword or whatever) don't do any damage at all but do lose their pips.

2) Celestia The Science Center almost all wooden chests only give a few gold (almost like starting zone numbers) the rest of Celestia normally gives 100+ gold and some random cards/resources.

3) Celestia you get into Phantom fights. There is one boss dungeon you can kill the boss and then walkover the center of the room and you will go into combat with noone.

All of these are easily recreateable/verifyable bugs.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
what got me mad is when i just bought a 30,000 gold castle.I bought new
expensive furniture everything and all of a sudden everyone on my friend list came to me :xwhen i tried to send others away. I accidently pressed my so called friend and i pressed go to location(i did not go though)and saw that it said go to thier home i saw them pass by me in my own home!!!igot really mad someone else had a concern like this 2.i dont know but to me its a bug

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
i have another bug and one before not posted long ago. same topic about my 30,000 castle when you leave your castle arent the people there supposed to leave too?People stayed at my house when i left and this is erratating me sending them away does nothing and when i blocked teleporting it never worked!

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
to verify for everyone, fire wizards get steal CHARM it steals things like blades, ice wizards get steal WARD it steals shields

1. if you turn only your friends can teleport to your friends, you cannot teleport to your friends

2. its possible to add yourself by being in a group, clicking on your name, then clicking add to friends then yes, its impossible to delete yourself from your friends list because if you click on your name in the friends list your friends list closes and nothing happens

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
Something weird just happened to me a few minutes ago (11:14pm):
I was in dragonspyre fighting draconians ( i needed to kill 8), then after a battle a sign appeared saying i was having connection problems. Afterwards i could not move, the menu disapeared i got into a battle, the animations where off, I could not see my cards and the battle continued!

(amaizingly i still won)