Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Key??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
My brother is also playing this game and recenty he got the Spiral Door key for Dragonspyre. He is level 44 and I am level 42. He said that he got the key from defeating the Jade Oni in one shot.

I have beaten the Jade Oni MANY times and i didn't get any notice of a "Spiral Door key for Dragonspyre". Did I automatically get it when I defeated the Jade Oni as a quest and talked to the Emperor? Or do I need to do something "special" to get this key?

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
you have too get the quest defeat jade oni.after you beat him talk to the emporer and you will get the key or you already got it .maybe it is a glitch

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

I was not aware that Dragonspyre was open now! I really tend to be the last to hear ANYTHING around here...

BTW, could a Professor shed some light on this subject please? I like hearing it from those I'm paying my Subscription money to, since I also like to think there's someone who actually cares for something but money in this world ...

Developer
Dragonspyre is not open yet. Prof Greyrose is quite organized. To look at her, you might think she's a little flighty, but I can assure you she will definitely let you know when Dragonspyre is ready.

Since getting the key is a Moo Shu quest, that part is in the game. But it doesn't actually allow you to enter Dragonspyre yet.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
MoolindaWu wrote:
Dragonspyre is not open yet. Prof Greyrose is quite organized. To look at her, you might think she's a little flighty, but I can assure you she will definitely let you know when Dragonspyre is ready.

Since getting the key is a Moo Shu quest, that part is in the game. But it doesn't actually allow you to enter Dragonspyre yet.

Thank you, Professor! BTW, most of my Wizard sub-School in Life; so I spend a lot of time in the Life School. My Myth wizard is about to get his Level 33 Life spell soon; I can hardly wait!