Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's gorgeous!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
It's even better than the test realm, because any levels I gain, I actually GAIN! As usual, the graphics are wonderful, the NPC's are evil and uber powerful, and I actually got some pretty cool equipment from boss drops. Thank you, KI, for a great new place that encourages forming with people, making new friends, and boss drops that you can sell in the bazaar for 3500 gold. YAY!

Erin Ice Weaver
Grand Master Ice

Erin Dawn Weaver
Grand Master Life

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Loreis04 wrote:
It's even better than the test realm, because any levels I gain, I actually GAIN! As usual, the graphics are wonderful, the NPC's are evil and uber powerful, and I actually got some pretty cool equipment from boss drops. Thank you, KI, for a great new place that encourages forming with people, making new friends, and boss drops that you can sell in the bazaar for 3500 gold. YAY!

Erin Ice Weaver
Grand Master Ice

Erin Dawn Weaver
Grand Master Life
I got over 5000 gold from a single tunic in the trail of the spheres

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Love how CL looks, its very pretty and the bosses and enemies are cool. (You also dont get pulled in random battles very much like MB) I like the art work there, the mosaics and i love being underwater, though thats not quite how people really swim its still really cool. the cloths need some work though, maybe a few more outfits?? And some gender changing cloths, where they change with gender? Such as the stuff in ds, the armor gets bigger if its a boy. Great world :D

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
one question.....how much of CL is storm? i been to many random spots from my friends and most were all storm....being storm that does not encourage me...