Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lounge lizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
the first one on base camp is near trial of spheres behind a rock on the right. he looks like a krok mander.

Sloan Windthisle Hopes this helps!

Historian
May 28, 2009
HM? There is many players. But no one can already have beaten there tough. I am still in the Crystal grove of DS so i can't go there to do quest yet. But i can still visit it by porting.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I would post the locations but kingsisle probably won't post it due to the fact there supposed to be hidden and they want players to work for that training point.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
HPHARRYPOTTER11 wrote:
I would post the locations but kingsisle probably won't post it due to the fact there supposed to be hidden and they want players to work for that training point.

I can't pick up the first two lizards-I have the quest from Zeke, and I finished my stone roses from DS-but it wont let me pick up the first two-I don't think they are even in the quest...is that because I got them in the test realm?

Community Leader
If you go to Wizard community and look at fan site Wizard101 Central has a guide for these ,it has pictures. If this is allowed to be posted.
Here is link to help you on your way.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110163

Hope this helps

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
the grotto lizard is in back far left corner of where optis micemos is. in aclove where eelis is.