Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Who gives the first quest in this chain and where are they located? Anyone know?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I can't remember the guys name without having to log on and look, but he is the Marleybonian that you have to meet when you are sent to "The Floating Land". He will have 2 quests for you, one of them being the Grandmaster crafting quest. Hope that helps!
Zach

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Yes he tells you he sells the recipes, but he doesnt sell anything.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
where can we get the recipe for the grandmaster crafter badge he says he sells it but he doesn't and if he doesn't then who does

Survivor
May 13, 2010
I cant find the recipe for the first part of the crafting quest either. He doesnt sell it and I have looked all over CL for it but still cant find it. Can someone tell me where to find the recipe?

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Your right, he doesn't sell you the recipe, he gives it to you for free. Check your crafting recipes it should be there.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
one you talk, to him and he gives you the quest to craft the seals of seven seas, I\check your crafting list and you will see the recipe there. he gies it to you automatically, no need ot buy it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Taktuk wrote:
Who gives the first quest in this chain and where are they located? Anyone know?

well i dont no but its grandmaster artisan. (i saw i guy with the badge)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Pierce Stanson, on the beach of The Floating Land, 3rd Area of Celestia
Required Crafting - 1 Seal of the Seven Seas - Gives 1 Satyr, 1 Regen
Requires:
5 Polymorph Treant
7 Perfect Jade
5 Pristine Vial
6 Sunstone
11 Golden Pearl
8 Fish Fin
10 Sandstone