Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yes Celestia will be hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
It is supposed to be hard, it is the next level for your level 50 wizard. It is about time we were faced with a good challenge! This is a game, which means trial and error. It means loseing a time or two until you go back and get it right! If it were easy then were would the fun be. Do not frown because you can't just go in and kill everything in sight easily, face the challenge your wizard has been offered. Earn that new spell through fights that are NOT easy to win. I tell you what man, all this complaining is starting to get to me. Its a game people, its supposed to have hard parts just like every other game out there. This world will not be offered up to you on a silver platter, you WILL WORK HARD to earn that level 58 spell. It's life, it's how it is.
Thanks Wizards for the new challenges, i look forward to dieing and surviving these challenges. I look forward to learning team work in able to beat these new challenges, because it appears to go it alone will not work in this world, not even for us storm wizards.
I can't wait to get to play thanks again kings isle for the incredible work you've done!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I agree synner, too long have we had the lack of challenge, I for one am looking forward to what Celestia brings!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
synner wrote:
It is supposed to be hard, it is the next level for your level 50 wizard. It is about time we were faced with a good challenge! This is a game, which means trial and error. It means loseing a time or two until you go back and get it right! If it were easy then were would the fun be. Djavascript:emoticon(':(');o not frown because you can't just go in and kill everything in sight easily, face the challenge your wizard has been offered. Earn that new spell through fights that are NOT easy to win. I tell you what man, all this complaining is starting to get to me. Its a game people, its supposed to have hard parts just like every other game out there. This world will not be offered up to you on a silver platter, you WILL WORK HARD to earn that level 58 spell. It's life, it's how it is.
Thanks Wizards for the new challenges, i look forward to dieing and surviving these challenges. I look forward to learning team work in able to beat these new challenges, because it appears to go it alone will not work in this world, not even for us storm wizards.
I can't wait to get to play thanks again kings isle for the incredible work you've done!
it shold ent be really hard! I have been trying to get the sealant bottles and have been in 3 fights and got no bottles It sholdent be that hard yes no :( :( :( alex dragon heart lvl 50 P.S I had gobbler transmute and a frind.We both died! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
runo888 wrote:
synner wrote:
It is supposed to be hard, it is the next level for your level 50 wizard. It is about time we were faced with a good challenge! This is a game, which means trial and error. It means loseing a time or two until you go back and get it right! If it were easy then were would the fun be. Djavascript:emoticon(':(');o not frown because you can't just go in and kill everything in sight easily, face the challenge your wizard has been offered. Earn that new spell through fights that are NOT easy to win. I tell you what man, all this complaining is starting to get to me. Its a game people, its supposed to have hard parts just like every other game out there. This world will not be offered up to you on a silver platter, you WILL WORK HARD to earn that level 58 spell. It's life, it's how it is.
it shold ent be really hard! I have been trying to get the sealant bottles and have been in 3 fights and got no bottles It sholdent be that hard yes no :( :( :( alex dragon heart lvl 50 P.S I had gobbler transmute and a frind.We both died! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Celestia is to easy to me. :?