Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dive In! - Logins Enabled

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
When you run the Wizard101 game from your desktop, you must log in to that screen with your account name and password.

Then the game will begin to download the new world of Celestia and all the other updates. This can take some time depending on the speed of your internet connection.

When the update is done loading, you should be able to log in to the game.

If you still cannot log in, then please contact support through email at support@wizard101.com

vermeer864 wrote:
Are logins STILL disabled? It wont even let me click log in on the login page!! :x :-(

Ok I log in but each time I log in the game freezes up and then kick me out. I got fed up and just didn't bother to sign in again..

I have already loaded most of Celestia so am not sure why the game keep freezing up on me then I get disconnected.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
When i was playing wizard101, I lost connection and i didn't see the screen, I logged out and i cant get it to come up on my desktop, when i try downloading it again it just goes away and the log in screen doesn't come up, Can you help me please?

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010