Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Administrator
Remember, young Wizards, you are downloading an ENTIRE NEW WORLD - please be patient - go have breakfast while you wait :)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 22, 2010
Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
I am having the same issue. See if you can report this to someone other than in the celestia section.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Survivor
May 29, 2010
Administrator
No need to report it, young Wizards, your messages are read here! As I stated, please be patient, not only are you trying to download an entire new world, but so are millions of other players :)

Patience.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
No need to report it, young Wizards, your messages are read here! As I stated, please be patient, not only are you trying to download an entire new world, but so are millions of other players :)
Patience.

oh now i see what the problem is. millions of other players ~!!!

Now everyone close your download for 2 hours...
So I can get mine to download faster! Worth a shot eh?
HI BOO Missing you! this is emma

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
My son is on Windows 7 (64 bit), we have loaded the update on Windows XP twice and Windows Vista. We had the same problem as you on the Windows 7. The only computer having the issue is the Windows 7. We tried reinstalling, which gets the program to open, but then anytime he wants to leave the commons, even to go to Unicorn way, it says he is not ready for that area. I think there might be an issue with Windows 7 64bit? Probably want to check into this.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
batb2009 wrote:
My son is on Windows 7 (64 bit), we have loaded the update on Windows XP twice and Windows Vista. We had the same problem as you on the Windows 7. The only computer having the issue is the Windows 7. We tried reinstalling, which gets the program to open, but then anytime he wants to leave the commons, even to go to Unicorn way, it says he is not ready for that area. I think there might be an issue with Windows 7 64bit? Probably want to check into this.

Its not a problem its just theres a new world that came out so you just have to wait.Jasmine WinterEyes Master Sorcerer.