Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celistia just came out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Now that celistia came out,Wizard101 wont load on my computer. So if u know what to do then please comment on this so i can play. I would really be happy.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I can't get it to load on mine either. I've been trying for 20 minutes and it's stuck on updating the worlddata.wad file with no progress. Installing the game and test realm took less time than this :)

Ugh.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
I am having the same problem! It has been stuck at File Progress Patching for the last 45 minutes :( :( :( :(

Administrator
Remember, young Wizards, you are downloading an ENTIRE NEW WORLD - please be patient - go have breakfast while you wait :)

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
I can get into the game, but I cannot switch characters without encountering "Unable to connect to server", forcing me to quit and reload the client.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
It's not stuck folks...it's just slow. Think about it, it's probably many megabytes of info in the update, plus there's like a million people trying to download it at once. The server is just a machine, not a miracle worker.
LOL
I have been waiting over a year for Celestia, and a couple hours more won't kill me. It's not only Celestia in the patch, either. It's tons of updates and improvements.
Seventy Five percent loaded now... whoo boy!!!

Fiona Fireflower
GrandMaster Pyromancer
PvP Warlord

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Something is wrong with download, my both comp stop at Equipment world data and is not loading for like 30 minutes.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
deena05 wrote:
It's not stuck folks...it's just slow. Think about it, it's probably many megabytes of info in the update, plus there's like a million people trying to download it at once. The server is just a machine, not a miracle worker.
LOL
I have been waiting over a year for Celestia, and a couple hours more won't kill me. It's not only Celestia in the patch, either. It's tons of updates and improvements.
Seventy Five percent loaded now... whoo boy!!!

Fiona Fireflower
GrandMaster Pyromancer
PvP Warlord

I am still 0% after an hour

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
remember oka's chest quest Patience is a Virtue lol,im waiting also maybe have some breakfast like mrs greyrose said .

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
lol! yeah as long as we've waited a few more hours won't be the death of us, it will be worth the wait!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Patience may be a virtue, but this is an exercise in frustration! I've been close to a full load twice before they shutdown logins. Yet another delay, granted it is small in the long run, but with all the planning of Celestia and test realm kink work out, I thought roll out would go smoother.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Criscodog wrote:
Now that celistia came out,Wizard101 wont load on my computer. So if u know what to do then please comment on this so i can play. I would really be happy.

i don't get u but i might help
1.lots of people are trying to get on ( it was alredy said about it)
2.the test is now offline