Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ra the Sungod

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Well catboy is wrong. Helios is Roman. Apollo is Greek because I am a Pecry Jackson stories. Ra is Balance due to it's Egyptian connection to Balance. Also I got a few ideas.

Skeletal Dragon needs a face makeover

Anubis should be the future Death spell. We need to use the powers of gods!! Storm students use Zeus and Balance uses Ra

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
nilrem100 wrote:
Well catboy is wrong. Helios is Roman. Apollo is Greek because I am a Pecry Jackson stories. Ra is Balance due to it's Egyptian connection to Balance. Also I got a few ideas.

Anubis should be the future Death spell. We need to use the powers of gods!! Storm students use Zeus and Balance uses Ra

Helios is the greek sun god and Apollo is the roman sun god.

These links should clear things up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helios
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
nilrem100 wrote:

Actually, Apollo is Greek and Roman, the romans adopted it from the greeks. However, Helios is not roman. Helios is the personification of the sun in greek mythology. The romans pretty much took everything in their mythology from the greeks, but give them different names. Apollo was not given an alternate name.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I so agree. But i would like them to be greek. Future ice would be artemis, future fire hephaestus, future death hades, future life demeter, future myth hermes, future balance athena, and so on. So i sincerely agree that the future new ones should be gods egyptian, greek, viking, doesn't matter what kind i just like that creativity !

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
master101902 wrote:
I so agree. But i would like them to be greek. Future ice would be artemis, future fire hephaestus, future death hades, future life demeter, future myth hermes, future balance athena, and so on. So i sincerely agree that the future new ones should be gods egyptian, greek, viking, doesn't matter what kind i just like that creativity !

I wouldn't want all the other spells to be Greek gods. That would be beyond lame. I actually don't want to see too many more gods as spells. Except maybe one more egyptian or Norse god, but not ALL of them to be greek gods. No. I guess people just like the Greek gods so much because of the Percy Jackson stuff.