Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ra the Sungod

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I love the new level 58 Balance spell - Ra, god of the sun. At last balance has a spell as cool as the other schools. Sure, the power nova is impressive, but now I have my own character like the storm lord or frost giant. Ra is truly cool and of all the new spells I have to say I like him the most.

Thank you, game designers... you have made a happy wizard.

P.S. I got the spell 2 hours before the test realm closed and got to use it. :-)

Morgan Moonstone, master of balance

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I am so glad for the new balance school spell. Balance rules!!!

ps: have you noticed that on our spell books, that balance is in the center of all the other school magic symbols?

something to think about.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
um no ra is not the real god of the sun the god of the sun is appallo sorry to ruin your day but it try greek mythology just like zeus is the storm lord and medus story line is not the right one but that true because the reason she is like that is for other reasons so um ya ra not sun god appaollo is

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Ra is the Sungod in Egyptian culture and it is true that Apollo is the sun god in Greek culture. But you would have to go with the Egyptian's on this one because the balance school and the theme itself is based off the Egyptian culture.

By the way I loved the New Spell.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
It is a beautiful spell! The creators did a wonderful job on all the enw spells!

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i suppose you are right morpheous i was not thinking about the egyptians on the one you got me cause i fire but i like mythology so yep you got me there

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:
um no ra is not the real god of the sun the god of the sun is appallo sorry to ruin your day but it try greek mythology just like zeus is the storm lord and medus story line is not the right one but that true because the reason she is like that is for other reasons so um ya ra not sun god appaollo is

Ra is the EGYPTIAN sun god! Appallo is the GREEK sun god! They are both sun gods. Just not in the same category.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
careykoz wrote:
I love the new level 58 Balance spell - Ra, god of the sun. At last balance has a spell as cool as the other schools. Sure, the power nova is impressive, but now I have my own character like the storm lord or frost giant. Ra is truly cool and of all the new spells I have to say I like him the most.

Thank you, game designers... you have made a happy wizard.

P.S. I got the spell 2 hours before the test realm closed and got to use it. :-)

Morgan Moonstone, master of balance

Cool lol. I personally like Ra too but, since I am death I like skeletal dragon the best. That was pretty close lol 2 hours before it closed.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:

I don't believe the gods I am christian but their a hobby to me and I like reading like percy jackson, lost hero and that stuff. Apollo is the main god of the sun. Egyptian is like the seconds. I like Greek Mythology more though. Much more cooler and less boring..

Historian
May 15, 2009
Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:

actually zues is the king of all gods and he is a "GOD" the god of skys
storm lord is the "TITAN" of thounder/lightning big difference

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I'm a Life student, so I'll be getting Forest Lord, I think it looks like a Minotaur/Treant thing

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:
Thats Greek mythology, ITS NOT THE ONLY MYTHOLOGY! Ra is the Sun god In Egyption Mythology

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:

ra is the egypt sungod, apollo is the greek sungod

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
zeon96

you look at balance magic it base off egypt magic in this Ra the sun god of egypt

note apollo as call good shepherd in greek he not real god of sun

note greek had two gods of sun apollo and helios

William HawkGrove legendary wizard in balance magic

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
well actually Ra IS the sun god of egypt while the ones you mentioned are from greek mythology, balance is mostly all about egyptian spells like scorpion or sandstorm so Ra is the EGYPTIAN sun god so the post is correct

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Ra And Apollo Are EXACTLY THE SAME. The Egyptians didn't speak Greek as the Greeks didn't speak Egyptian. They Are the Same Person. The Reason the form is different is that neither Greeks Nor Egyptians actually saw there so called gods, therefor giving it there own form and name.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Ra is the Egyptian sun god, Apollo is the Roman sun god, and Helios is the Greek sun god.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Ra is the Egyptian sun god not the greek sun god helios is the sun titian (also greek) but not a god there is a gigantic (get it? ) difference
(go Percy Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!)

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
k after you gone and read your little greek myth books look up some real history ra is the egyptian god of the sun and since many historians believe the first people were from africa you can call him the original plus medusa not real let them have fun with the story there are so many different versions of greek mythology because its just a story