Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shark Mount making me Sea Sick

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Okay, so am I crazy or does the Shark mount kinda make you sick after riding around on it for awhile. It goes back and forth and several times I've had to switch to my broom from feeling sea sick. Anyone else felt like this after riding it, and is there any way I can make it go straight like the broom? LOL- thanks.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I can't stand the side to side swivel motion of the shark, it makes me feel motion sick in about five to ten seconds of time.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I'm actually tired of the irritating movement noise accompanied by some of these new mounts.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
They made me sick too. lol

KI did change the motion in my sea turtle on test it was much smoother. I gather they changed the motion in a bunch of them. There was a post about this on Central.

TY so much KI for changing that motion.

megan

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I kinda feel like it's $15.00 down the drain when I can't use it. I hope there is a way that we can make it go straight.. I know what you mean about the loud noise it makes too- it is very irritating at times all I can hear is it's loud thrashing and no music :( Kinda disappointed because it's a cool mount, but not so cool when it is loud and makes me feel motion/sea sick. I hope KI does something to make it go straight and quiet like maybe the broom. I spent $5 on my broom and $15 on the shark, and have to resort to using the broom.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
jakehjk3 wrote:
I kinda feel like it's $15.00 down the drain when I can't use it. I hope there is a way that we can make it go straight.. I know what you mean about the loud noise it makes too- it is very irritating at times all I can hear is it's loud thrashing and no music :( Kinda disappointed because it's a cool mount, but not so cool when it is loud and makes me feel motion/sea sick. I hope KI does something to make it go straight and quiet like maybe the broom. I spent $5 on my broom and $15 on the shark, and have to resort to using the broom.

I'd suggest buying a dragon mount with gold, they are both quiet and really fun. I've tried all of the mounts on the test realm and not one of them in my opinion was as good as the dragon mount.

Administrator
Oh my we can't have that!

We'll definitely look in to this young Wizards, we don't want you mimicking the Humungofrog now do we?

If you purchased a Shark Mount and find it's making you queasy, please just place it in your backpack for now, and we'll let you know when the animations change.

community@wizard101.com