Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Celestia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
dounuts44 on Jul 21, 2011 wrote:
o.O ack umm professor is there lvl reqruments? plz respond :D
yes level 48

valdus deathrider lvl 54

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
ValdusDeathrider on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
I just got giant witch says ads 125 dmg to one spell but on my scarecrow it only added 83 please help

valdus deathrider lvl52
don't anser I already no

valdus deathrider lvl 55

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Regarding the Astral Spells as being boring and useless, I disagree. The Sun School enhancements are awesome to boost your attacks. As far as the Star School spells, Infallible is awesome, adding 15 percent accuracy for four rounds. That basically makes all my Balance Spells fizzle proof. I don't care so much about the Moon School Polymorphs. Regarding further training, there are new Astral School Trainers to be found in Zafaria, Avalon and Azteca, so you'll have even more to choose from. Khrysalis will also offer Shadow School spells, which I haven't gotten to yet but sound pretty cool. Hope you all have fun on your journeys to these worlds.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
keven315 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
why i cannot enter to celestia world?
What is your level? In the very first post in this section (page 1), Professor Greyrose said:

"Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia."

Are you Level 48?

Did you complete the quest "The Final Countdown", where you defeat Malistaire?

If yes, then you should go see Headmaster Merle Ambrose and he will send you to Celestia.

Does this help?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
I just started Celestia at Level 46 and I'm Ice. Celestia is hard for me since I don't have Frost Giant and plus Ice isn't very strong. When I get level 58 Snow Angel is a pointless spell. Any tips on how to become better and win more Celestia battles since I lose every single one.

Adam Wildbane Level 46

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
I started Celestia at Level 47, do you start it at Level 44 Or Level 48?? I am doing grizzlehiem/wintertusk to level up some more and get my level 48 spell.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
I have teleported to a friend who was doing the great spread and I beat Malistaire at lvl 27 when I get to lvl 44 I'm 39 right now will I get celestia? I beat the final countdown quest. C ya around Brandon ShadowBreaker lvl39

Survivor
Dec 27, 2013
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Why are the trainers in the base camp no longer displaying the spells up to level 58. They now only have levles 52 and 54 spells.
In dungeons and other celestian areas, there are trainers. for example; the floating land, there is one to the left as you walk in

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
Hi. I really need help. I am a level 59 Storm Wizard , but when I was completing my Celestia quests, I received an award and never got a quest after that. It was the main storyline quest, but now I have nothing in my questbook. I am not done with Celestia, only in the last part. I really want to continue to finish it and level up. Anyone have advice? Please help!

~ Heather SpiritFriend Level 59 ~

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
princesskriista on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
Hi. I really need help. I am a level 59 Storm Wizard , but when I was completing my Celestia quests, I received an award and never got a quest after that. It was the main storyline quest, but now I have nothing in my questbook. I am not done with Celestia, only in the last part. I really want to continue to finish it and level up. Anyone have advice? Please help!

~ Heather SpiritFriend Level 59 ~
I have the same problem except I have one quest literally has me doing the same thing over and over again please help!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
I'm in Celestia and I tend to get bored because there is no real plot (at least at the beginning). You just walk around and do random quests. Is there something I am missing? Please respond so I don't fall asleep while playing.

-Amber Skullbreeze, level 51 Necromancer

Hero
May 07, 2015
Lucas Walker on Mar 14, 2011 wrote:
This may not be the right form but I have a really big question I cant find the answer to. Do you battle Morganthe is Celestia? If you do can what class is she I say death, but some of my friends say she is balance or the three new classes moon,sun,or star? Please answer its okay if you dont because it would kinda be a spoiler for when I get ther which will be in a long time becasuase I'm only in Krokotopia!

Aaron Drakewalker Level 25
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance
no you dont.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
It would be a lot of help if someone could tell how to get my main quest.
My main quest has broken after fighting Karolak Nightspinner i had talked to him then i used the pedestal and fought him after that i didn't have a main quest anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2015
Professor Greyrose on Oct 27, 2010 wrote:
The Celestia section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Celestia . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Celestia!

Players who have reached level 44 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose
celestia is very fun i am lvl 51 on it i am a school i am geting the spells of i want the spells

Survivor
Jan 10, 2016
The Celestia section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Celestia . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Celestia!

Players who have reached level 44 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose
I lost my quest in celestia while doing a quest i do not know how to get it back can any one help?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2015
CoolHandFluke on Mar 1, 2011 wrote:
Why even after finishing Stormriven and everything else cant I get into the Crustacean Empire. I can port to friends if they are they but I am unable to gain access through the door pointed out by my compass.
Thats b/c crustacea empire is after science center not stormriven
you are going to have to finish science center first

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
Hey I'm Valerian Silverrider level 65 , Im in Celestia, Stormriven how much longer do I need to go, plus I need help I've been trying to log on for a week but it keeps coming to this white page could someone give me directions plz.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2012
For some reason i cant even go into the celestia and i'm currently level 55.
I went to the world tree looking for celestia, and its nowhere to be found

Defender
Jul 01, 2015

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose
level 44? isn't it 48

Survivor
Sep 03, 2016
I'm a level 72 life wizard, but am very confused on how to complete the whole main quest for celestia because i can't find the main quest. I completed every quest in every other world except for like 10 side quests i need help i really can't figure it out. it also says no other quests in this world which i don't get since i didn't completely finish celestia.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2016
I'm level 72 wizard, it tells me that I have defense and critical for spells when I don't got any at all this confuses me a lot. Also I'm stuck on Celestia, I can't find the main quest to go to the next world.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I had an issue with celestia before where it didn't show me any main quests, just simply contact support

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
Is celestia supposed to be hard for a solo storm to defeat?