Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Celestia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hey professor i love celestia!! It's soo fun!! I love doing to with my friends and i am almost done with celestia!!!

Ellie lvl-50 Ice Wizard!!!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
mat567010 wrote:
were are the cl houses i can see the guy who sells houses but he does not sell cl houses when are you going to put the houses

well look again lol it is there but there is just one ~ Nicole Dream lvl 27

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
thebluerose wrote:
Where do you get the Grand Master quest?
I want to craft equipment for my wizards !

You get the quest from Pierce Stanson, The Floating Land. :D

Survivor
May 04, 2011
what if we all had a game call celastia and we all where there and we has malistare pets

Survivor
May 26, 2009
i love wizard 101 and celestia is a high lv world with strong moves astral move that you can learn at lv -fifty my wizard is called mason dragon hunter im only lv-thirtytwo but i port to friends that can go to celestia boss aee hard for low lvs enjoy celestia and have lots of fun :D hope you like celestia is also underwater

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
lewis33 wrote:
I love the idea of bringing new spells to the game. making it much more funner, but it wasnt till i played it on the test realm that i saw there was actually no attack spells :( :( :( :( :(
I thought at first you was gonna make a whole new school for wizards to learn so start off as a new star wizard and learn cool new spells as you move up, that made me exited! :D :D :D
But when i saw they was just boring side spells kinda put me off.
I am only saying that can you please add some attacks spells for moon sun and star

(E.g for moon) the man on the moon could be sitting there then jump down and attack you or something

(E.g for star) it could start with the galexy and then out from a distants a creature alien or type thing comes from the distants and laughs maybe and then attacks

(E.g for sun) Now this one was kinda hard to think of but then i thought the sun could start off like nova but not attack and then it explodes and then in the centre of the explostion is a sun warrier or something and attacks

i am sure someone else could give better suggestions but there some of my ideas
hope this helped you improve the magic for celestia :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well if the astral schools of magic became choices to start with, as are the spirituals, elementals, and balance, it would not be fair to the large remainder of wizards who had chosen their schools before the update. Even if they had made a new character, it would cause them the burdon of restarting their entire wizard story-line all over again. And as a side not, speaking along the lines of celestial lore, the Celestians see our magic as "crude", as quoted from a side-quest in the third dungeon before the crustacean empire, so if young wizards were to start off with these "advanced" schools of magic, they would not be able to control it's power. As for the astral attack spells, it would seem unecessary and space consuming to add even more attacks to a grandmaster's already vast list of primary school attacks AND if chosen, secondary schools. This was merely my comment on the matter. Thank you.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
Bugs report.

First off all, Celestia is great. However, it seems to me that there are more bugs than other worlds. Here is my observation:

1. Defeat X and Collect Y tasks:
This kind of task makes users frustrated. I defeated them more than 5 times but collect NOTHING. Never know when this task ends. It takes longer than going through a dungeon! Very boring to repeat easy tasks many times without knowing the progress.
2. Miss-calculate pips:
Many cards just pips but cannot differentiate normal or power pips. This mess up users' calculations and strategies.

just my 2 cents, hope KI do better job.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2012
Survivor
May 21, 2009
I need to go to Celestial to get my next spell how or where do i get the Key was told to go by brainstorm and merle but no key to wrap ther help me please

michellewildeyes lvl 58

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Hey! Ok i'm really confused. i'm a level 47 life wizard and i finished Dragonspyre already. I did the final countdown and defeated Malistaire and all that other stuff but i didnt get anything to go to Celestia?!!?!?!!? Then my screen froze and i logged off and got back on and the storm teacher had to talk to me. So i went to him and did the task and stuff and now i'm on this task where i have to go to a tower in MB. I went with my friend who has the same task but we ended up dying. So is this the task to Celestia or what? Also i have to get a Spiral Key too. I'm really confused please help

Survivor
Nov 18, 2011
Okay, can some one please help me i have been trying to find out for month how to get into this place. Is it my level? I am a level 46 almost 47 death student and i cant find anything about getting in this place please help me!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Headmaster Ambrose tells me "Young Wizard! Come and see me at once. I've important news for you ... about Celestia." And when I do go and see him, he tells me the same exact thing, and it doesn't give me a "MORE" bar to click on. It just says "DONE" and I can't do anything about it. So I have no way of getting to Celestia, and having it on my Spiral Map. :( :?

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Why are the trainers in the base camp no longer displaying the spells up to level 58. They now only have levles 52 and 54 spells.
later you get to certain dungeons that have other trainers and other astral spells in them. (the stellarium, lunarium, and I couldn't find any sun spells in the solarium. anyone know where the sun school is???)

hope that helps :D

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
dear proffeser greyrose,
I really wanted to ask you how far am I till I defeat morganthe?
I posted the question on the board but NOBODY responds!
I hoped that you could help me out!im at the crustacien
empire doing quest: defeat pirate and collect a sword.
I hope you can help me!
sincerely,
Elizabeth,lvl59

Survivor
Sep 14, 2012
NicoUzumaki wrote:
Why are the trainers in the base camp no longer displaying the spells up to level 58. They now only have levles 52 and 54 spells.
there are more of the trainers of , and in the later dungeons
so keep training
one thing why is celestia that hard and why am I not critical plz help me my critical chance is 60

thanks,
From benjamin lvl 50

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Ok, a few questions
1st - Why do our opponents seem to start off with enough pips for a massive first attack? Can this get looked at? It just makes it too difficult to the point where it starts not being fun anymore
2nd - Why are the opponents so difficult? I understand setting up some dungeons for group play, ok, lets build social skills, and get people some friends, this game is for all ages... but its entirely too difficult to defeat enemies solo - or should I say that a regular fight when running through the world takes too long here because of this. I understand super hard bosses, but why are the regular, random fights so hard?
3rd - Why with all the messages on the board from people saying celestia is too challenging has nothing been done to make it easier? Seriously, we're gonna play no matter what. If you reach celestia you are a wizard 101 gamer and will beat your head against the wall til either your head or the wall is gone..

And Yes: I do frequently play in groups, and ask for help, but shouldn't have to ask for help for an entire world. I'm tired of setting my deck to try to get through this. And to be honest there aren't enough players here at once, making it almost impossible to find a group or ally. It seems different realms have even less.
I love this game. I love a challenge, but this world takes it too far...
Sincerely - Level 58 Balance Wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
superbess76 on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
Ok, a few questions
1st - Why do our opponents seem to start off with enough pips for a massive first attack? Can this get looked at? It just makes it too difficult to the point where it starts not being fun anymore
2nd - Why are the opponents so difficult? I understand setting up some dungeons for group play, ok, lets build social skills, and get people some friends, this game is for all ages... but its entirely too difficult to defeat enemies solo - or should I say that a regular fight when running through the world takes too long here because of this. I understand super hard bosses, but why are the regular, random fights so hard?
3rd - Why with all the messages on the board from people saying celestia is too challenging has nothing been done to make it easier? Seriously, we're gonna play no matter what. If you reach celestia you are a wizard 101 gamer and will beat your head against the wall til either your head or the wall is gone..

And Yes: I do frequently play in groups, and ask for help, but shouldn't have to ask for help for an entire world. I'm tired of setting my deck to try to get through this. And to be honest there aren't enough players here at once, making it almost impossible to find a group or ally. It seems different realms have even less.
I love this game. I love a challenge, but this world takes it too far...
Sincerely - Level 58 Balance Wizard
1. This is preparation for what will come in future worlds. Get used to it as it will not change. We have complained about the difficulty jump for years.
2. See number 1.
3. We aren't going to play no matter what; that is the point we have tried to make. A lot of us simply will not move on past Dragonspyre after experiencing Celestia.
Why haven't they done anything? A very good question!!

Survivor
May 12, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Oct 27, 2010 wrote:
The Celestia section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Celestia . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Celestia!

Players who have reached level 44 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose
celestia is so much fun I am behind on worlds I am level 64 and I just got it I am finishing up district of the stars it is so annoying I hope to get passed it soon

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
michelekb71354 on Apr 12, 2012 wrote:
I need to go to Celestial to get my next spell how or where do i get the Key was told to go by brainstorm and merle but no key to wrap ther help me please

michellewildeyes lvl 58
you get to celestia after your done with the great spire dungeon in dragonspyre

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
I just got to celestia and I am soooooooo excited and I was wondering when do I get astral spells?

valdus deathrider lvl 52

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
style123456789 on Jun 11, 2012 wrote:
Hey! Ok i'm really confused. i'm a level 47 life wizard and i finished Dragonspyre already. I did the final countdown and defeated Malistaire and all that other stuff but i didnt get anything to go to Celestia?!!?!?!!? Then my screen froze and i logged off and got back on and the storm teacher had to talk to me. So i went to him and did the task and stuff and now i'm on this task where i have to go to a tower in MB. I went with my friend who has the same task but we ended up dying. So is this the task to Celestia or what? Also i have to get a Spiral Key too. I'm really confused please help
you have to do the finale count done quest AND be lvl 48 sorry

valdus deathrider lvl 52

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
scubbles1998 on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
Okay, can some one please help me i have been trying to find out for month how to get into this place. Is it my level? I am a level 46 almost 47 death student and i cant find anything about getting in this place please help me!
you have to be lvl 48 and have done the finale countdown quest aka defeating malistare

valdus deathrider lvl 52

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
Elijah WindRider on Jun 30, 2012 wrote:
Headmaster Ambrose tells me "Young Wizard! Come and see me at once. I've important news for you ... about Celestia." And when I do go and see him, he tells me the same exact thing, and it doesn't give me a "MORE" bar to click on. It just says "DONE" and I can't do anything about it. So I have no way of getting to Celestia, and having it on my Spiral Map. :( :?
same here but I am in celestia

valdus deathrider lvl 52

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
firestar422 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
dear proffeser greyrose,
I really wanted to ask you how far am I till I defeat morganthe?
I posted the question on the board but NOBODY responds!
I hoped that you could help me out!im at the crustacien
empire doing quest: defeat pirate and collect a sword.
I hope you can help me!
sincerely,
Elizabeth,lvl59
you fight morganthe some where in khrysalis but a long way away from celestia

Survivor
Mar 05, 2013
I just got giant witch says ads 125 dmg to one spell but on my scarecrow it only added 83 please help

valdus deathrider lvl52