Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Celestia!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Celestia section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Celestia . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Celestia!

Players who have reached level 44 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Celestia section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Celestia . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Celestia!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

Why are the trainers in the base camp no longer displaying the spells up to level 58. They now only have levles 52 and 54 spells.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
this is the cl message boards right and this can tell you alote of information right?
IN the sun,star and moon schools i saw that there are now two spells
in the test the sun,star and the moon schools hada sheet full of spells (like the
life school) MAJCARAMBA!! why did you remove them? can you tell me plz

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
were are the cl houses i can see the guy who sells houses but he does not sell cl houses when are you going to put the houses

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Where do you get the Grand Master quest?
I want to craft equipment for my wizards !

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
mat567010 wrote:
Professor Greyrose why does cl have dogs kroks cats and robots to cl
i know its a game but its strange and odd!
cats hate water and can't breath under it, same with dogs except they are ok with water. Robots hate water too because water destroys them
it looks like this:
MARLYBONE WAS COVERD IN SEA AND IT WAS LOST FOREVER ( LIKE
ADLANTIC) AND KROKS ARE TRYING TO HELP THEM BY BUILDING THEM A BASE CAMP SO THE DOGS AND CATES COULD STILL LIVE BUT THEY
HAD TO END THE WAR!
and i think 100 years later
they stared buliding meshins and robots and a another war was happing
sea crechers vs cats kroks and dogs!
AM I TELLING THE TRUE STORY ? IF YES MAJCARAMBA AND IF NO
I KNEW IT
can you tell me why cl has kroks dogs and cats

Well if you remember the quest from Prof Baletorm, you had to find a radio thing and it said "Help! We are blah blah blah and they crashed in CL. They were reaserchers looking for CL so there you have it
And they can breath in CL cause they built air domes. Thats all..... For now

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
wizard10123488 wrote:
mat567010 wrote:
Professor Greyrose why does cl have dogs kroks cats and robots to cl
i know its a game but its strange and odd!
cats hate water and can't breath under it, same with dogs except they are ok with water. Robots hate water too because water destroys them
it looks like this:
MARLYBONE WAS COVERD IN SEA AND IT WAS LOST FOREVER ( LIKE
ADLANTIC) AND KROKS ARE TRYING TO HELP THEM BY BUILDING THEM A BASE CAMP SO THE DOGS AND CATES COULD STILL LIVE BUT THEY
HAD TO END THE WAR!
and i think 100 years later
they stared buliding meshins and robots and a another war was happing
sea crechers vs cats kroks and dogs!
AM I TELLING THE TRUE STORY ? IF YES MAJCARAMBA AND IF NO
I KNEW IT
can you tell me why cl has kroks dogs and cats

Well if you remember the quest from Prof Baletorm, you had to find a radio thing and it said "Help! We are blah blah blah and they crashed in CL. They were reaserchers looking for CL so there you have it
And they can breath in CL cause they built air domes. Thats all..... For now
thanks for telling

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I love the idea of bringing new spells to the game. making it much more funner, but it wasnt till i played it on the test realm that i saw there was actually no attack spells :( :( :( :( :(
I thought at first you was gonna make a whole new school for wizards to learn so start off as a new star wizard and learn cool new spells as you move up, that made me exited! :D :D :D
But when i saw they was just boring side spells kinda put me off.
I am only saying that can you please add some attacks spells for moon sun and star

(E.g for moon) the man on the moon could be sitting there then jump down and attack you or something

(E.g for star) it could start with the galexy and then out from a distants a creature alien or type thing comes from the distants and laughs maybe and then attacks

(E.g for sun) Now this one was kinda hard to think of but then i thought the sun could start off like nova but not attack and then it explodes and then in the centre of the explostion is a sun warrier or something and attacks

i am sure someone else could give better suggestions but there some of my ideas
hope this helped you improve the magic for celestia :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
hi sry for CAPS but what i was saying in celestia stormriven there was i secret trainer he train transformations spells of minions well Have fun! looking for it the spells are cool XD

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
NicoUzumaki wrote:

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

Why are the trainers in the base camp no longer displaying the spells up to level 58. They now only have levles 52 and 54 spells.

you gotta find them in dungeons and stuff

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
lewis33 wrote:
I love the idea of bringing new spells to the game. making it much more funner, but it wasnt till i played it on the test realm that i saw there was actually no attack spells :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
I thought at first you was gonna make a whole new school for wizards to learn so start off as a new star wizard and learn cool new spells as you move up, that made me exited! :-D :-D :-D
But when i saw they was just boring side spells kinda put me off.
I am only saying that can you please add some attacks spells for moon sun and star

(E.g for moon) the man on the moon could be sitting there then jump down and attack you or something

(E.g for star) it could start with the galexy and then out from a distants a creature alien or type thing comes from the distants and laughs maybe and then attacks

(E.g for sun) Now this one was kinda hard to think of but then i thought the sun could start off like nova but not attack and then it explodes and then in the centre of the explostion is a sun warrier or something and attacks

i am sure someone else could give better suggestions but there some of my ideas
hope this helped you improve the magic for celestia :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

i think for moon sun and star there should be the schools with teachers instead of the lame trainers and could you plz add more spells to the trainers cuaase i was bummed when i saw only 2 under moon and star then five for sun

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
ok i dont think celestia is done we need house and the last boss to be different

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

Hey Professor,
I never really liked ice, but You're COOL! Get it? A little bit of an ice joke!
Anyways!
I just wanted to say that when CL first came out I threw a little bit of a FIT!
But I am over that now!
This game makes me wanna live in it.
I have already spent a lot on this game.
And Now you got me wanting to get Forest Lord. I have paid out a lot of crowns to buy almost the entire game.
After I saw how cool the Critical was. And how effective the Critical block was. The game is shaping up pretty good.
The monsters are a real challenge. I am using spells I'd never thought I ever use as a Life wizard.
Spells like Rebirth and the Female Life tree I can never get the name right on her. Drayd? Draid? Darn it!
Anyway. Just wanted to say that even though CL is about 20 times harder than Dragonspire.
Also I seen the update on Malistares Layer! Not to happy about that either. Whats the Rub on that? 3 dragons on each side instead of 1 to open the magical door.
Well professor. I would like to get a note in my In box if you can explain a few things. That would be great.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

celesta monsters cheat to much

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I can't find my next Quest! I am VERY frustrated....I finished Stormriven and can't find my next Quest anywhere!!!!!Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Why even after finishing Stormriven and everything else cant I get into the Crustacean Empire. I can port to friends if they are they but I am unable to gain access through the door pointed out by my compass.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
This may not be the right form but I have a really big question I cant find the answer to. Do you battle Morganthe is Celestia? If you do can what class is she I say death, but some of my friends say she is balance or the three new classes moon,sun,or star? Please answer its okay if you dont because it would kinda be a spoiler for when I get ther which will be in a long time becasuase I'm only in Krokotopia!

Aaron Drakewalker Level 25
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
flarzedrago9 wrote:
This may not be the right form but I have a really big question I cant find the answer to. Do you battle Morganthe is Celestia? If you do can what class is she I say death, but some of my friends say she is balance or the three new classes moon,sun,or star? Please answer its okay if you dont because it would kinda be a spoiler for when I get ther which will be in a long time becasuase I'm only in Krokotopia!

Aaron Drakewalker Level 25
Fire wizard secondary class:Balance

Instead you battle the Astral gods the space below celestia shows a sign of a new planet

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

i have heard that it is a fun place to i went there with a friend just to see of cors and it looks awsome the classes star and moon and sun i am still going for it so if you what to see find a friend that can or work doesnt realy mater 8) ps i hope i will be ready for it

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
I am on Celestia and so far, it's been a BLAST! I love the underwater scenery and the crabs and sharks. But most of all, I love the Floating Land. The jungle theme is amazing and the Junglethorn's attack that is like a natures wrath is so funny. I can tell it must have been hard work to make Celestia.

Even Redblood Lv . 56 Fire
Diana Lionbreeze Lv.54 Storm
Leesha Unicornriver Lv. 43 Life

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
mat567010 wrote:
this is the cl message boards right and this can tell you alote of information right?
IN the sun,star and moon schools i saw that there are now two spells
in the test the sun,star and the moon schools hada sheet full of spells (like the
life school) MAJCARAMBA!! why did you remove them? can you tell me plz

Yeah please answer!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

then we should be guided on how to get the celestial shields from charmouth's life shark in charmouth's lair. been trying for a week with no success.
:( :( :

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011