Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accidently bought something I didnt want.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I was previewing the dragonspyre houses and went to click preview on the big house and accidently hit buy!!!! I was wondering if I could have my money back or something because it cost me $50,000 which is a good amount of money!!!! And i'm not going to use it at all was gonna sell to store or bizaare but it is no auction and sells in stores for $2,500 when its worth $50,000. so if any game master or something can get my money back I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
T1GGER wrote:
I was previewing the dragonspyre houses and went to click preview on the big house and accidently hit buy!!!! I was wondering if I could have my money back or something because it cost me $50,000 which is a good amount of money!!!! And i'm not going to use it at all was gonna sell to store or bizaare but it is no auction and sells in stores for $2,500 when its worth $50,000. so if any game master or something can get my money back I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.
this happens millions of times just be careful nextime

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
nvm about this problem decided to keep the house thanks anyway.

Historian
May 28, 2009
You don't like a that big house? I was wanted it when i was still a noob!

And i will want my parents to buy me the legendary gift card at my birthday! I will have my fourth castle, the Fantasy medieval palace! :D

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008