Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestian Sword

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
*Reposting in Halston's Laboratory*
(maybe this can be fixed with the new world's release)

So lets break this down alittle...

Cerulean Edge - level 45 - 110 dmg - 1 power pip - 5 cards
Phosphorescent Maul - level 25 - 90 dmg - 1 power pip - 5 cards
Celestian Trident - level 45 - 110 dmg - 1 power pip - 5 cards
Ascendant Staff - level 1 - 70 dmg - 1 pip - 5 cards

Celestian Sword(old) - level 45 - 95 dmg - 1 power pip - 1 card
Celestian Sword(new) - level 45 - 95 dmg - 1 power pip - 5 cards

Now Based on all the stats WHY? would anyone want to buy the new Celestian sword (5000c) when the Phosphorescent Maul only costs (3500c). does only 5 less dmg (both are fire dmg) and can be used at level 25 thats 20 levels sooner!

I have played this game from almost the very beginning and can honestly say that while in combat my wands often get discarded. So to see a weapon with only 1 card on it was very appealling.

So is there anyway i can get my crowns back now since its an item that i will no longer used based upon how you changed it. Seeing as how crowns = real money this situation is rather upsetting. I really enjoyed the item before you changed it i found it very very useful and now its a digital paper weight.

The only real solution i can see to fixing all of this is:
1. changing the sword to 110 dmg to be on par with the other items.
2. Refunding the crowns to the players who bought the item and are being forced to use a sub par item that is not what they purchased originally.

Thank you. :(

(I know there will be better items with the new world, however it would be nice to still see this fixed.)

Hero
May 19, 2009
Since when are swords and wands every used as primary attack spells? They are used primarily for getting rid of shields and weakness. So the damage output thats 15 points less then the others doesnt really matter. You've also stated that "I have played this game from almost the very beginning and can honestly say that while in combat my wands often get discarded. So to see a weapon with only 1 card on it was very appealling." So I dont see why this would even concern you, even if it was increased you would still discard it.