Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Christmas special spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
I was just wondering ifKingIsle would make some new spells only for christmas. You would have to make a quest to get them.
I haven't think how much they would hit and stuff, but this is how i have imagined a few:

Ice: Santa Claus Would fly down from the sky in a snowrain and then throw a present in middle of the battlefield. Then the present Would open and then snowman Would appea (with evil laugh :p) and strike the opponent.

Fire. Same as ice, but the snowman turns into a Fire. (fireman :p)

Death: There World be pitch black, then yo only see a red glowing nose, which absorbs health from opponent and gives half of the absorbed health to Caster.

Storm: Thunders start to strike in the field, then one reindeer comes from smoke and attacks with thundershock attack, which comes from it’s horns.

If you have ideas, improvements or something, please, share :)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
That would be a big waste of time, the most i could see is some pets based on already existing ones (Christmas spider or something like that)

Defender
May 28, 2009
Where are the other school spells? Also what about chanaka, (sorry forgot how to spell it), for the not christians? You know it would probably have to be "holiday" spells since there are so many different religious holidays.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Look for the Dragonblade spell on the pets....nice booster of damage.

Community Leader
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Where are the other school spells? Also what about chanaka, (sorry forgot how to spell it), for the not christians? You know it would probably have to be "holiday" spells since there are so many different religious holidays.

I told at the beginning of the message that there is only few, i haven't come up with what the other schools would look like.

I don't think it matters if it's another religion name. Like Halloween, it's here in the game but every country doesn't celebrate it.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009