Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who has finished Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Hello everyone., it is me Olivia Starrider.
I was wondering that since Dragonspyre is coming out soon
and i completed Mooshu so i am having a line up

Whoever completed Mooshu here please respond and write the lvl,
and your Wizard name. Hope a lot of names come here.

Olivia Starrider,
Magus Wizard level 39. - wants to be 40 so badly :(

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
Hello there,
We have same character name but not all.
I have three character who finish Mooshu now.

Olivia Green ( Life School Level 50 )
Olivia Red ( Fire School Level 45 )
Olivia Blue ( Ice School Level 45 )

I am really wonder why your level is too low because you should be at level 42 or 44 when you finish Mooshu but in case you finish all quest too.
So don't forget to do side quest too :)

Survivor
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Alex Deathflame, level 44, finished MooShu and all side quests (except for Zeke's quests since i am too lazy to do them)

Curretnly i also have another character in MarelyBone so who knows maybe by the time DragonSpyre comes out i will have to character to get in with.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
I have one character who has finished Mooshu.
The name is Sabrina Firestone level 45

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Reed Duskblood - level 44
Death Student
Finished Mooshoo last week.
Almost finished every sidequest. 2 left in Krok, one in Marleybone.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
zachary thundercloud lvl 43 master diviner you should be in the fortys by the time you beat mooshu.i was a lvl 36 when i got to mooshu

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
Hi,

I have finished it too.
My name is Kelsey Nightheart and i am almost level 45.

I hope that the new world is coming soon cause i am boring now.

Greetings Liane (Kelsey Nightheart).

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
Hi everyone

My name is Myrna MythRider and I was level 42 when i finished Mooshu

I am now level 43

I have finished all side quests and i am waiting anxiously for Dragonspyre

Go Dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
I have two account, and 8 character waiting on Dragonspyre:). But I would rather wait on Dragonspyre, which is not full of Bugs. KingIsle knows this, and they will make it bugless, i know/hope that.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
I finished MooShu.
I'm James Lifecaster (yes the one that won the W101 Central story contest), Level 46.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
I have finished mooshu, and am level 46 (due to incidents with oyotomi grrr) I grow tired and tired of waiting on dragonspyre (I got my hopes up two much that it would open halloween) Anyway take your time KingsIsle

8)300 8)

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
I have two characters that have finished Mooshu.

Fiona AshDreamer lvl 45
Danielle DragonDust lvl 44

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
I am Alura Mooncatcher. I finished Mooshu at level 44. I have a friend who also finished at level 45.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
I am Tatiana DeathHunter, ice/life level 44
Game complete, all side quest complete except that hard one in Marleybone (help !).
I am also Tatiana DeathHunter fire/ice currently at level 38 1/2. I am still in Mooshu and should be done within a week.
I have a friend named Grace who told me that Death is the way to go so while waiting on Dragonspyre, I will start with a new death wizard. Can anyone guess what her name will be ?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
Hunter FireBane level 44 pyromancer, finished Mooshu today, guess ill start another character lol.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
I have 2 wizards finish mooshu and waiting anxiously for the next move....Scarlet Spellmender 44 Life and Emma Sanderhunter 44 Balance. Jessica FrostBreeze is 38 and just got to Mooshu today she is an ice wizard. I have 3 other wizards that I have started while waiting. Destiny SoulThief 23 death Autumn LightHeart 22 myth and Heather Stormcrafter 25 storm.....guess I'm hooked with all these characters. only one left i have made is fire. guess I had better get busy on that one. Thanks

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I am Taryn Mythstrider. I have finished Mooshu, death student, level 44. I didn´t realize that dragonspyre isn´t available yet. Grr. Will be very bored now:(

Does anyone know when it will be released?

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
Lol i guess im kinda dumb for asking this question but i think i have finished Moshoo im a levle 43 Death wizard named Talon Skullblood but didnot finish all moshoo side quests. Do i have to to get to the next world? if anyone knows please respond. Thanks Death rocks!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
Hi again its Talon i was just wondering, do you have to finish all side quests to go to dragonsprye or just all of moshoo. thanks Go WIZARD 101! lol

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
Hi Talon,
I don't think you have to finish all side quest for go to Dragonspyre.
You still can go to Dragonspyre if you only finished main quest.
But I think side quest is good for XP and drop.
Anyway if you ready finished Mooshu and you was bore.
Side quest is the good idea to spent your free time.
So enjoy !

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
thanks for the help im glad you dont have to finish all the side quests to move on to dragonspyre. But like you said ill do some side quests for good experence thanks

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Ello there my name is WELL I WONT SAY MY REAL NAME but i go as many, and have completed mooshu on two of my three characters

JORDAN RUBYFLAME (MASTER PYROMANCER LVL 45)
TALON DREAMGARDEN(MASTE THEURGIST LVL 43)
&
JOESPH DREAMDREAMER(my weakest :? LVL 22)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Hello people of America!
My wizard name is Tyler GhostHmmer and i am an level 42 :D.

My school in this game is The school of storm(wich is the best )
well bye!!!