Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I was doing 1v1 in pvp ranked and I quick joined a mtach. And then, a few seconds after I joined it said the other person won and we didn't even go to the arena. :(I think i lost about nine rank which isn't much, but could someone from KI please look into it so it doesnt happen again?
Thanks

By the way the persons who beat me without fighting me name was Jessica something, just incase you need to know that

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Sounds like your computer loaded slow and the match was over because your computer didn't show up in time to participate so it gave you a loss for essentially fleeing.... unless they took out the pre-match timer of something like ten seconds (often needed by those who have slower systems) this should not have occurred.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
littlemole8 wrote:
I was doing 1v1 in pvp ranked and I quick joined a mtach. And then, a few seconds after I joined it said the other person won and we didn't even go to the arena. :(I think i lost about nine rank which isn't much, but could someone from KI please look into it so it doesnt happen again?
Thanks

By the way the persons who beat me without fighting me name was Jessica something, just incase you need to know that

Yea that happened to me when i was splaying on a laptop. guess that what happens when you play in a place with like no signal.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
I agree with seasnake..... (wow something i never thought i would do...)

LOL i feel ya. I agree with him to witch i never thought would happen since he/her is always complaining.LOL seasnake you say some smart things when ya not complaining.