Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fullscreen???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
So, I usually the game in fullscreen. But now I need to multi-task and it won't let me uncheck fullscreen. In the game it's greyed out, but in it's loading/logging in in the small window and I press settings in the bottom left corner, I can adjust things there. So when I uncheck fullscreen then i click apply, it does nothing so I click ok and the window disappears. So when I then start up the game it goes into fullscreen again even though it was unchecked! I can't get it to UN-fullscreen!! :x :? :x So what do I do? Help!!! Please and thank you for future replies.

Olivia Icecloud
Level 50 Grandmaster
School of Ice

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Once the game is running, go into the game's video options setttings. You need to change the game resolution to something less than your Windows resolution (keeping in mind you want to keep the same aspect ratio: fullscreen 4:3, widescreen, 10:9). Once you have done that, you can now choose OFF for the Fullscreen option.

Hero
May 27, 2009
You may have to reset your resolution choice. Some of the choices don't allow non-fullscreen option.