Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hair/face change

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Hey KI, can you make it so at a certain level you can change your face and hair? my hair and face looks goofy and dumb and I would like to change it.
Thanks
Blaze owltail- grand master diviner

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
It would be nice to have an item that would let us change our hair and face - it would be a decent item to put in the crown shop for crowns and gold, too.

However, names shouldn't be changed. After all, they are special, and determines who you are (even if you keep meeting people with the same name if you have a common mix of names)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I would love this. They should have a vanity housing item where you can do this.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
i am glad other people feel this would be a good idea :D

Also, I think it would be a bad idea to be able to change your name it is importent to keep it so your freinds can identify you

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
I LOVE this idea. Too many times I have been mistaken for a girl, and too many times have i wanted to change my hair, but, of course, we cant. We definately need something that can do that!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I see no harm in this.
They could open a new shop in the shopping district, or set up a booth in the commons.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Yah, Good idea. I don't really like my face (Although I COULD live with it), but I don't think there should be FACE or NAME changers. Maybe something like a Hair dresser or something like that, so you could change your hair, wehn you feel up to it.
~ Jesssica Starrider :D

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
I think there should be like a hair salon(for hair changing)
tanning shop(For skin tone changing)
Plastic surgery(For face changing)
They cost gold but some face,hair,and skin tone cost crowns

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Well, it sounds dandy!

No face changers, please. One day it will say:

Buddies:

Charles L.
Luke S.

The next minute:

Brad I.
Chad O.

Who is that?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
I want a name changer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah :(. I hate walking around Dragonspyre with a name like Matthew Spritefriend :(.