Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Cards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
i think kingsisle should put gift cards online so we can buy them from the actual website. Because for me i have to fly all the way from the uk to the us to buy them i dont wanna do that! so i think this is a good idea

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
thug99 wrote:
i think kingsisle should put gift cards online so we can buy them from the actual website. Because for me i have to fly all the way from the uk to the us to buy them i dont wanna do that! so i think this is a good idea

Gift cards allow you to buy crowns or subscription. You can do that on-line with a credit card without the traveling issues.

If you want the pets....sigh....do the math. If you buy the current special (60K crowns for $60) you end up with 30,000 more crowns than 6 x $10 gift cards (6 x 5K = 30K). With those 30,000 additional crowns you can easily buy six better pets and have enough left over for a nice set of crown clothes or a mount.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
thug99 wrote:

Gift cards allow you to buy crowns or subscription. You can do that on-line with a credit card without the traveling issues.

If you want the pets....sigh....do the math. If you buy the current special (60K crowns for $60) you end up with 30,000 more crowns than 6 x $10 gift cards (6 x 5K = 30K). With those 30,000 additional crowns you can easily buy six better pets and have enough left over for a nice set of crown clothes or a mount.
Ok so yes I know that but my point is i would like to get the new gift card with the gryphon mount the house and the over stuff thats what I sm trying to say! Ok

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I Think The Same Thing i have to fly all the way to OK to get a gift card and it is stupid they should put it on the site so when we buy it a gift cards pops up and gives the the code its more faIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
aznpride57 wrote:
I Think The Same Thing i have to fly all the way to OK to get a gift card and it is stupid they should put it on the site so when we buy it a gift cards pops up and gives the the code its more faIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Exactly what i am try to say aznpride57 thank yuo for that quote i just wish that kingsisle will consider this as an opportunity! :)

HAve a good day

MAlvin LIFe Dreamer!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
You get awarded with a pet for actually getting out of the house.
I do not get what you mean by this please explain more fully? :)

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
thug99 wrote:
Ok so yes I know that but my point is i would like to get the new gift card with the gryphon mount the house and the over stuff thats what I sm trying to say! Ok

Since that is only a card only available from Game Stop you might try their web site.

For those of you who don't know, on November 1st, Game Stop will start selling a card that gives a gryphen mount, a house, crowns, and a months paid subscription.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
mageomyth wrote:
thug99 wrote:

Since that is only a card only available from Game Stop you might try their web site.

For those of you who don't know, on November 1st, Game Stop will start selling a card that gives a gryphen mount, a house, crowns, and a months paid subscription.
Yes I know but gamestop doesnt ship to the UK so I would love to buy them online!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I like the idea of generating a digital game cards online, either through the card distributor or site of the store. The stores generally don't have a clue as to what they have and are confused even if you call ahead and ask if they have them. At least this way we could get the cards we want and be sure it is in stock. Granted some players don't have credit cards, etc to get stuff online, but I think it should be an option.