Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The class of time!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Ok here is an idea for the class of time.

Level 1
Name: "Blip" in time
Hits: 50-105 Time damage
Accuracy: 95%

Level 5
Name: Timer
Hits: 125-185 time damage IN 2 rounds
Accuracy: 80%

Level 8
Name: Time shield
Blocks: 80% time damage
Accuracy: 100%

Level 10
Name: Time twist
Affect: Makes the attack you used last hit target same damage as last time
or makes their attack happen later
Accuracy: 70%

Level 16
Name: Time trap
Adds: 30% time damage

Level 22
Name: Time blade
Adds: 35% time damage

Level 26
Name: Spacetime
Adds (as a dome) : 30%
Accuracy: 99%

Level 33
Name: Time God
Hits: 530-610
Accuracy: 65%

Level 42
Name: Time Gun
Hits: 625-705
Stuns: 1 round
Accuracy: 60%

Level 48
Name: Time dog
Hits: 895-975 or 400+1200 over 3 rounds or 1+1000 over 2 rounds or 428 heals you 214
Accuracy: 59%

Now here is the best:

Level 58
Name: Time Travel
Affect: Travels the duel forward or backwards in time
(example: You use this card in Unicord way against a lost soul it travels you back in time and all skeletons and dark fairies are gone. Not many people are fighting, talking, or doing quests around you. A new spell called "Time blow" is in your deck. If you use it then everything becomes back to normal. If you don't but finish the duel you will be in that time until you return. But, If you go forward dragons are roaming the spell "Time reverse" is in your deck use it and you go back to normal. Don't use it and you are in that time until Wizard City is destroyed or you use Time reverse.)
Accuracy: 45%
Accuracy for Time blow: 51%
Accuracy for Time reverse: 62%

Please rate it

is good is bad is OK ...

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
everything is ok, I don't think the whole school is balanced with other schools and the worst part about it is the level 58 spell. If you were to go back tweak those, add shields, dispells, buffs and debuffs etc. I think it might come out ok.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
It can only block itself? lame.

You need a "space" school, and by that I don't mean astronauts and space shuttles. The space school would summon objects to attck with, rather then creatures. I.e. spears, rocks, etc.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
It is ok but you need to focus the acurracys on a number not just a bunch of them.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
All out opinion wow epic yes there should be a school like that. Although a bit of tweaks like lowering the attack since it has a high accuracy (Should keep the accuracy the same at 95% for all except blades, traps, and dome obviously 100% for those). Now for the attacks Level 1 50-100 attack 1 pip, Level 5 150-175 in 2 rounds 2 pips, shield ok 0 pips, make the attack later (I really dont understand what you said in the first plz explain more) 3 pips, the blade 50% and trap 25% 0 pips, dome 35% 3 pips, Level 33 450-525 hit all 5 pips, Level 42 600-675 6 pips, Level 48 225+500 over2 rounds+1 rounds stun 7 pips, Level 58 750+travel through time(Time blow 90% 500+2stuns or time reverse 90% 500+gains 2 power pips) 8 pips. That's what I say its not perfect but it the bases for something just like sparky but sparky made really good bases for the time school but if there's a time school their should be a space school just say. But hope these is a better version of sparky's idea. Also sparky greats wicked epic idea to bring to the spiral.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
Ok here is an idea for the class of time.

Level 1
Name: "Blip" in time
Hits: 50-105 Time damage
Accuracy: 95%

Level 5
Name: Timer
Hits: 125-185 time damage IN 2 rounds
Accuracy: 80%

Level 8
Name: Time shield
Blocks: 80% time damage

Level 10
Name: Time twist
Affect: Makes the attack you used last hit target same damage as last time
or makes their attack happen later
Accuracy: 70%

Level 16
Name: Time trap
Adds: 30% time damage

Level 22
Name: Time blade
Adds: 35% time damage

Level 26
Name: Spacetime
Adds (as a dome) : 30%
Accuracy: 99%

Level 33
Name: Time God
Hits: 530-610
Accuracy: 65%

Level 42
Name: Time Gun
Hits: 625-705
Stuns: 1 round
Accuracy: 60%

Level 48
Name: Time dog
Hits: 895-975 or 400+1200 over 3 rounds or 1+1000 over 2 rounds or 428 heals you 214
Accuracy: 59%

Now here is the best:

Level 58
Name: Time Travel
Affect: Travels the duel forward or backwards in time
(example: You use this card in Unicord way against a lost soul it travels you back in time and all skeletons and dark fairies are gone. Not many people are fighting, talking, or doing quests around you. A new spell called "Time blow" is in your deck. If you use it then everything becomes back to normal. If you don't but finish the duel you will be in that time until you return. But, If you go forward dragons are roaming the spell "Time reverse" is in your deck use it and you go back to normal. Don't use it and you are in that time until Wizard City is destroyed or you use Time reverse.)
Accuracy: 45%
Accuracy for Time blow: 51%
Accuracy for Time reverse: 62%

Please rate it

is good is bad is OK ...

Wow, really creative with the names, aren't you?

First of all, its attack spells are a little weak with no strength to back it up. It does less damage than ice, and it has mostly horrible accuracy. It's blades and shielding are mediocre.

The last spell is a little confusing. In fact, I didn't understand a word of its description. But I found the "Time Twist" spell to be rather interesting.

Also, it would have been good if you included the pip cost for each spell. Then I would be able to judge the quality of the school better. For example, if everything cost 0 pips, I would have less complaints. Or if everything cost 8 pips, I would say it is the most atrocious school ever.

Overall, from the information you've supplied, I would give the school a
5 1/2 on a scale of 1-10 for it's efficiency in dueling.

For comparison, I'll list my rating of the other schools that already exist based on my experience:

Storm: 7 1/2
Fire: 8
Balance: 8
Death: 7
Ice: 7 1/2
Life: 7
Myth: 8

My favorite school is Ice (probably because I have played as it for so long I mastered it) and I mean no offense to schools I placed at a lower score.