Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i earn crowns????????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Go to https://www.wizard101.com/game?context=iaf .
Follow the instructions and you're well on your way to Earning Crowns.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
darthvaderalex20 wrote:
i really need crowns and i cant get any! how do i earn some?

The easiest way to really EARN crowns is to ask your parents, boss, relatives, neighbors for additional chores/duties and make the monies to buy them using real life dollars. Otherwise they become meaningless and just another version of coins used in the game, and nobody would seriously want the two to be the same...it would really destroy the idea of 'work ethics' that we should all have.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
darthvaderalex20 wrote:
i really need crowns and i cant get any! how do i earn some?

The easiest way to really EARN crowns is to ask your parents, boss, relatives, neighbors for additional chores/duties and make the monies to buy them using real life dollars. Otherwise they become meaningless and just another version of coins used in the game, and nobody would seriously want the two to be the same...it would really destroy the idea of 'work ethics' that we should all have.

That's the best answer I've ever heard.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Hi All,

First, please accept my apologies if the answer already lay within the message boards. Unfortunately, I can not find it.

Is there any way to use in-game gold to purchase crowns?

Thank you so much!

Administrator
There are only two ways to obtain Crowns.
1. They can be purchased from the website.
2. They can be earned through the Invite a Friend program at https://www.wizard101.com/game?context=iaf

Crowns cannot be purchased with Gold.

ebonoir wrote:
Hi All,

First, please accept my apologies if the answer already lay within the message boards. Unfortunately, I can not find it.

Is there any way to use in-game gold to purchase crowns?

Thank you so much!

community@wizard101.com