Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creation Realm

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Hi! I think a realm were wizards can create their own cards, bosses, equipment, houses, and housing items online! I know that could be abusive so here are the limits to them so they can't abuse.

-Cards
Can't be outragously powerful (under 2,500 hp is ok)
Can't heal outragously (under 1,500 hp is ok)
Stuns have to be under 2 rounds
Auras have to be under 3 rounds unless they are astral

-Bosses
Must be the normal 10 classes
Must be under rank 30

-Equipment
Must have resistance under 30%
Health boosts have too be under 310 hp

-Houses/Housing items
Must not be gigantic
Must be apropriate for people 7-18
Must be large enough so that people like it

You can sell the Equipent and Housing stuff but must be from 10-10,000 gold and 100-5,000 crowns.

If you can afford you can buy a building and make it a shop.

Ok I edited this a bit and I even posted this but I'll put this in the main post:

You get 100 crowns every week.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Seems like a great idea! Pesonally i would ALWAYS use the create furnature mode. Also the selling is perfect for people who need lots of gold. I am kinda on the edge for boss making... unless you can make your own boss towers to put on you castle? But ALL of it is brilliant.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
That isnt smart to have the crowns one. Gold dont cost KI anything but crowns DO. so if this ever happens you wont be able to sell for crowns.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
HircineFC wrote:
That isnt smart to have the crowns one. Gold dont cost KI anything but crowns DO. so if this ever happens you wont be able to sell for crowns.

In this realm you get free crowns like in the test realm but only 2,000 not 100,000

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
If we got 2000 crowns In Live game that would mean Kingsisle would make less money as Users tend to create loads of new accounts an use them for crowns. Now with the 75 crowns with every account that limits that possibility. meaning I wont make another account just for 75 crowns

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Ok new Idea for this. You can get 100 crowns every 3 weeks That'll stop the madness of money there could be like many more servers and you have only a certain amount of area where you can create stuff. If you are Level 58+ then you can create a SMALL world like Marleybone, which is quick to complete. To create a card you must be level 16+ and to make them over 4 pips they have to be level 32+ to make a boss they have had to completed Marleybone. To make equipment they have had to complete the Krokosphinx in Krokotopia. To create housing you have to be level 15+. Ok if the realms are full people level 48+ can create a realm, name it with an APPROPRIATE name, and add it. Now there can only be 1 creator in an account and 5 testers.The testers can freely go into the creator's territory.

Thanks for reading this

,Tyler LifeCaller Level 50 Pyromancer
,Ryan SilverCoin Level 30 Conjurer
,Taylor LifeCaller Level 12 Theurgist