Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

does anybody else feel this way?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
does anybody else find that ice school is a little bit neglected by other wizards? just wondering.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Hmmm... I've felt this way sometimes. I'm an Ice Student and I have a harder time getting by than other wizards I think sometimes. :( You're not alone.

-Myrna Dragon
Magus Thaumaturge - Level 36

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Maybe. I see so many Necromancers everywhere. I'm a Thaumaturge. I kinda do a little, I'm just sad to see there's not so many Ice Students anymore. :x

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
i'm a fire wizard but i think people kind of "insult" how much health they have. but ice schools spells are really good :D and their sheilds are the best :D

Robert Earth Breaker lvl. 49 pyromancer.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
How about we have ICE meetings. they could be in ICE acociated worlds or places,like the ICE tower or class room.or eliks edge.colloses boulavard. so many places.GOOOOOOOOOOOO ICE.

Cody Sparklemask
38 Thamaturge :D :D :-) :-) :) 8) 8)

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
i agree, greydog3. some people say that ice wizards are being favored by w101 and that it's very unfair that we get high health bc our school doesn't deserve it or something. thx for supporting ice!