Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am I a Good Level to be In Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Hi Im Luis Willowmancer lvl41 in Mooshu you are a high lvl in mooshu dude!!!!!!!! I was just 2 lvls higher than you in crimson fields.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Dont worry your a good level :D You have your level 33 spell, so you can totally make crimson (you might want to do it with a friend though)

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Indeed. I think my Balance was in the thirties when I started Mooshu, but my Death is barely 28 starting Mooshu! (In fact it was a Mooshu quest that got him his 28th level)

I wanted to speed through the worlds and not waste any time with dumb side quests...Well now I am a bit underpowered - I usually rely on Minions/Henchmen, or try to One Hit KO one of the enemies during the first or second turn.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
sasukeneji wrote:
Well, I'm a Storm Wizard and also, I was lvl 27 or something like that... not to brag but I followed the story line until mooshu because I notice that I have a LONG way to go so i started doing all krokotopia sidequest and mooshu sidequest.. and also, when i got quest to go Crimson Fields, i was like lvl 28...

You are no match for war oni in crimson fields. His first form has 1,500 hp, His second form has 2,000 hp.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"see you in the spiral"!

Survivor
May 03, 2010
I say that 37 is a good level to be in crimson fields. there is only one zone before it so you should have levled once or twice. 36-39 is probably when it is expected Lucas Ghostflame level 60 necromancer

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I Beat Crimson Fields when i was level 15 and then the Jade Oni same level. My life friends forgot to put there attacks in again. 8)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Wow, Pokeboy256 you are a very high level for where you are. I am a level 33 and I'm already in the Kishibe Village!! I think the reason is because I'm very tough for my level and I pretty much never do extra quests

Mason S. level 33 Sorcerer and Diviner in the Kishibe Village

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Currently I am a level 35 Pyromancer in Tataki Outpost. I started at level 33-34. So far I have found it easy to solo, and harder to fight with multiple people. You sound like your a good level for Mooshu. Good luck!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Well LOL! I am almost level 41 and I haven't even completed Crimson Field yet! ( I like to teleport to all my friends and fight stuff in celestia and dragonspyre ) Oh btw can anyone assist meh? I have a topic called "Spectral Minion" in Mooshu Fourm.

Kyle Thundershard, Master of Balance
"Without balance, there is only chaos."