Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am I a Good Level to be In Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Hey Guys, I wanted to make sure I am a good level before moving on. I am level 37 and Have a quest to go in Crimson Fields! Is this a good level, what level were you, and what level should I be, according to your opinion?
So Here is Edward Night Signing Off. Later ( Yea it is from the Red Pyrimad book but I like is ;D)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
It depends on what type of wizard you are, i soloed the JADE ONI RANK 10
BOSS at level 39, i'm a life wizard btw

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Well, I'm a Storm Wizard and also, I was lvl 27 or something like that... not to brag but I followed the story line until mooshu because I notice that I have a LONG way to go so i started doing all krokotopia sidequest and mooshu sidequest.. and also, when i got quest to go Crimson Fields, i was like lvl 28...

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
LOL! You are all so high levels...
I got into mooshu when I was level 30! The gear opened up at level 35! I'm level 34 right now! *Sigh*
That's the bad part about not really doing any sidequests.
But ya, you are a perfect Level (i did Crimson Fields two Days ago with a friend, he was around level 30 , too)

-Jessica Starrider or Haley Moonwhisper

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
It depends. If your Level 37 when you BEGIN mooshu then you are above. If you are in the MIDDLE like Death Oni or Plauge Oni i think ur okay. If your near the END then not so good. It mostly depends on where you are in mooshu. I am Level 35 near level 36 just started in Tatakai Outpost, Balance Wizard.
GO BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Dogempire wrote:

Don't tell me that the Jade Oni is a Rank 10 Boss. Please. I'm having enough trouble repeatedly teleporting to my home just to check on my plants that never need anything...
Lucky. I'm level 35 and in Knight's Court. Seriously, LOL.

And what the heck do rofl and btw even mean? :?

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
matty960 wrote:
Dogempire wrote:

Don't tell me that the Jade Oni is a Rank 10 Boss. Please. I'm having enough trouble repeatedly teleporting to my home just to check on my plants that never need anything...

ROFL: Rolling on the floor laughing
BTW: By the way

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
corrina101 wrote:
LOL! You are all so high levels...
I got into mooshu when I was level 30! The gear opened up at level 35! I'm level 34 right now! *Sigh*
That's the bad part about not really doing any sidequests.
But ya, you are a perfect Level (i did Crimson Fields two Days ago with a friend, he was around level 30 , too)

-Jessica Starrider or Haley Moonwhisper

Your not alone.
I started Mooshu at 30 too, and did quite a few side quests.
But unlike you, i'm a level 37.
(And just saying, me doing Crimson Fields at level 34 is IMPOSSIBLE for me. )

-Megan Frostcaster
*Master of the Oasis*

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
matty960 wrote:
Dogempire wrote:

ROFL: Rolling on the floor laughing
BTW: By the way

That was way too obvious. *hurts head on dining room table in disgust of my own thinking*
Oh, when will I ever get to Mooshu? Probably at least level 40.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Your not alone.
I started Mooshu at 30 too, and did quite a few side quests.
But unlike you, i'm a level 37.
(And just saying, me doing Crimson Fields at level 34 is IMPOSSIBLE for me. )

-Megan Frostcaster
*Master of the Oasis*

I started mooshu at level 33 and did crimso feilds at level 34 or 35 witha friend of equal level and finished it first time diddily squat

-Kenneth Frostwalker
Magus Thaumaturge level 36
Cave of Solitude :)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I think you are a perfectly good lvl! I am a lvl 36 and I just finished crimson fields a few days ago...My friend said that HE was lvl 29 when he got to mooshu... I don't belive him AT ALL!
Try to do side quests if you want to be a higher lvl. Stay with story quests ONLY if you want to lvl up at a slower pace... I would do sidequests if I were you, but it's not my desciscion.

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
i was lvl 30-33 when i got there and now i am getting new spirit thing guardian and i am lvl 37 now so i think you pretty good....mostly if you storm.....hehe.....

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
hehehe im level 30 and i have just started mooshu do u think i should consider doing grizzleheim first so i can get my global (balefrost) right now i'm almost done with hamestu village. Now i just finished crimson and im lvl 32? about 2 be lvl 33!

Evan Shadow
Magus Thaumaturge Level 32

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
When you get to mooshu you should be lvl 31 or 30 i am lvl 33 and i am sill in marlybone cause befor i was in marlybone i lvled up in marlybone so i am always gonna be a higher lvl than i am supossed to be.

Rebecca SparkelDust
lvl.33
try to look for me

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
mychiller wrote:
Hey Guys, I wanted to make sure I am a good level before moving on. I am level 37 and Have a quest to go in Crimson Fields! Is this a good level, what level were you, and what level should I be, according to your opinion?
So Here is Edward Night Signing Off. Later ( Yea it is from the Red Pyrimad book but I like is ;D)

i am still in mooshu and i am a really high level - 39

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
matty960 wrote:
Dogempire wrote:

Rofl = Rolling On Floor Laughing

Btw = By The Way

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
right now i still in hametsu villiage and i level 36 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Depends, I guess, as everyone else was saying. I had a fairly easy time soloing MooShu. Occasionally I called friends for help but it was rare. I have a level 58 friend, he is obviously in Celestia, so he always calls me for help. Helping him with dungeons in Celestia, I was easily able to level up- and thus, I strted MooShu at about level 42!

This is why I soloed it fairly easily. I had 3,000 health and some pretty good attacks, so I often didn't need help. I think the higher the level the harder it is to level up in different worlds, but sometimes it is a good thing! You have better attacks and more health, all the better for soloing! ;)

So, it doesn't matter what level you are. Mainly it matters how many friends you have to ask for help, and what level they are. So if you start MooShu early at a low level, you may need lots of help, but if you start at a higher level like me you can solo! Woot!

Good luck with MooShu!

Kestrel MoonShard
Level 48 Thaumaturge
Working on Celestia and attempting to get the Frost Giant :-)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
echomeco wrote:
I think you are a perfectly good lvl! I am a lvl 36 and I just finished crimson fields a few days ago...My friend said that HE was lvl 29 when he got to mooshu... I don't belive him AT ALL!
Try to do side quests if you want to be a higher lvl. Stay with story quests ONLY if you want to lvl up at a slower pace... I would do sidequests if I were you, but it's not my desciscion.

I got into mooshu at level 29, never doubt what you didn't see

Amber Stormsong level 43 diviner in drake hatchery

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I think you are at a great level to be in mooshu ! I am level 34 and I'm almost finished with mooshu. So you should do fine .

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
mychiller wrote:

i am was level 33 when i got there

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
You shouldn't worry so much about the right level. Everyone gets there in different levels - depending on their goals. The question should be - are you able to handle the battles ok?

I just hit 42 on my myth and she just got to the Village of Sorrows. But, I have done practically EVERY quest there is to that point, (just have to go back for the stray cat in Ironworks) and a few in Grizzle. So - with more quests and experience - comes the higher level. And having the higher spells certainly helps - I've pretty much soloed most of Mooshu.

You can tell if you are not at the right level for yourself.

Nora RavenSong lvl 60 balance
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 49 death
Lenora LionHeart lvl 42 myth
Nora SeaStone lvl 16 storm

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
I think you are good also i started mooshu at level 33 so you should be fine
i just started i in tatakai outpost