Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A storm sheild blocking a myth attack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Have you ever set up a kill so awesome that it gets blocked by a sheild. But wait you have a convert and then you say get rdy, but for some reason the opponent uses the same sheild. so you attack expecting a pwn but the sheild worked even with the convert so except 2000 damge you do 300. Anyone else use a convert to have it blocked by stacking a sheild? KI cam you plz fix it so that converts work only depending on the sheid being casted before it. ( and by work i mean let all the damage go though)

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Okay, so let me explain this.

If you use a trap before any type of prism, the trap won't get used. If you do after you set up a prism, you will use it.

If a shield was used before you put up a prism, it will be converted with the prism. If a shield the school the prism is converting to is used after you use a prism, it will not be used.

It's not because it so powerful.

Caroline Sunbright grandmaster life
Brittany Rainriver level 43 storm
Emily Spiritriver level 36 death
Nicole Jadesword level 24 balance
Laura Iceheart level 22 ice

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I mean when a storm sheild is used and i use a convert and they use a same shield and it blocks the storm attack even though the prism should have been used first. i just used the story as an exalmple.

Historian
May 15, 2009
jjkl wrote:
I mean when a storm sheild is used and i use a convert and they use a same shield and it blocks the storm attack even though the prism should have been used first. i just used the story as an exalmple.

all traps,prisms, etc are used in reverse order you cast them

so if you cast
prism,feint, hex, storm trap

then cast oh i dunno triton

it would use it in this order

storm trap, hex, feint, convert

now if your that distraught over it make sure you max out the amount of prisms you can have in that deck
so this way if he shields again just convert again to beat them
it will still use the feint & hex or what ever trap that can be used by any school