Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP is the worse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
How can anyone every get started in PvP when your constantly being killed by opponents that are higher leveling or have using spells that you can not get for another 6 or 7 levels or even a pet you wont get till 48 and your 15 ? I understand PvP is rough and will be difficult, but there needs to be some sort of balance or people will just stop doing it. You should gain points for rankings just for playing not deducted or gained when you win or loose. I wanted some of the pets you get for PvPing, but I guess that will be a lost cause.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
lukeflyswatter wrote:
How can anyone every get started in PvP when your constantly being killed by opponents that are higher leveling or have using spells that you can not get for another 6 or 7 levels or even a pet you wont get till 48 and your 15 ? I understand PvP is rough and will be difficult, but there needs to be some sort of balance or people will just stop doing it. You should gain points for rankings just for playing not deducted or gained when you win or loose. I wanted some of the pets you get for PvPing, but I guess that will be a lost cause.

i agree with you BIG TIME!!!!