Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what level do you get cyclops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
ok i am trying to find out what level i get cyclops minion i saw a guy level 14 have a cyclops so can you help me fellow wizards and adminastrators

Defender
Aug 20, 2008
Hmmm... It's been a while, but I believe that level 14 is, in fact, when you get the cyclops minion. Each of the schools have a spell quest at around level 14. I seem to recall that Cyclops is the Myth school quest at that level.

It's mostly notable for the fact that successfully acquiring the Cyclops as a patron makes Professor Drake finally decide that maybe you've got the makings of a wizard after all. *heh* Getting even a tiny amount of respect from him was worth more than the spell! Ha ha ha!

Administrator
The cyclops minion is a level 18 quest reward, so be sure to pay attention to your tool tips!

Cyrus will summon you back to take a test for him, to prove you're strong enough to handle a summoned cyclops.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
The cyclops minion is a level 18 quest reward, so be sure to pay attention to your tool tips!

Cyrus will summon you back to take a test for him, to prove you're strong enough to handle a summoned cyclops.

I am not trying to get banned but I personally think minions are unfair I know myth gets loads of them but I think fire gets minion last and that is unfair! I got mine at 28