Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cattail in the air

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
ok the other day i was walking in the kishibe village and you'll never guess what i saw. floating cat tail. that's right, FLOATING CAT TAIL it was so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was literly in the air! right above the river! even when i moved around it was still there. up in the air. so is this a bug?

Administrator
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
ok the other day i was walking in the kishibe village and you'll never guess what i saw. floating cat tail. that's right, FLOATING CAT TAIL it was so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was literly in the air! right above the river! even when i moved around it was still there. up in the air. so is this a bug?
of course it is

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i have seen floating stone blocks in marleybone so that's probably the same bug

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
While this is a magical world, that's just a bug. :)

Thanks for reporting it!
Why your welcome! :D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
of course it is
Hey. I know it's a bug. that's just a thing people sometimes say after a post.

P.S. sorry if i was mean

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
you know what's even weirder. the floating cattail was still there when i went to the kishbie village. i mean it's ok but it was weird.