Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
Ok, I REALLY think that Kensigton park should be easier. For starters, the dugeon takes 45 minutes at least. The minions there are tougher than some of the Dragonspyre minions! The bosses are good enough, but seriously. This dungeon is way too hard for anyone below level forty.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
i always thought you never actually had to that? i thought it was just for fun? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
RUBY1234554321 wrote:
i always thought you never actually had to that? i thought it was just for fun? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
you don't have to do it it is just for fun it is an optional dungeon

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
RUBY1234554321 wrote:
i thought it was just for fun?

Fun? My friend and I are at the level cap, and a third friend is in the mid-thirties, and we still took hours to beat the blasted thing. It was long, it was pointless, and combat dragged on entirely too long. Maybe it would have been better if any of us were myth school primary or secondary, but it still was far too much annoyance for far too little fun or reward.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I am not there yet but it sounds pretty hard i just beat ironworks that took me awhile. But I dont think it would take that long big ben is like 3x harder than is is.