Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell Ideas (again)

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
As many of you that have looked at previous posts of mine that contain new spells i have created new ones! Hope you like them! No rude comments please!

Spell Name School
Pip Accuracy Type
Description
What it looks like

Ancient Dragon Balance
9 pips 85% Damage
800 Balance Damage and -90% next outgoing Damage or Drain all enemies and +25% next Damage or Drain all friends
An ancient temple appears with an open egyptian like gate. 1 pair of golden eyes peek out from the top of the temple. A majestic drake dragon but with sandy tan body, a white beard, red hilt wings with white flaps, and red spikes over tail flies out. The dragon blows huge mounds of sand at each enemy dealing damage and putting a blade around the enemies head. Then it turns aroud and blows sand at you giving you blade around your head. Then it flies into the temple and vanishes.

Legendary Lightning Bolt
9 pips 60% Damage
1500 Storm Damage and remove all feet traps and shields from all enemies
Clouds roll over the top and bottom. a purple semi circle with a golden center appears from the top. tiny thunder bolts jump around it. a godly hand grabs it and pushed it out more showing the whole circle. it shoots a giant jagged white thunder bolt at the enemy dealing damage and taking away all feet charms.

Epic Avalanche
9 pips 80% Damage
250 Ice Damage+750 Ice Damage over 3 rounds all enemies and -70% next incoming Damage or Drain spell all friends
A giant snowy mountain appears. snow starts falling and the mountain shakes. snow comes down hard and strong crushing every loose boulder and tree in its path. it then slamns into the enemy dealing tiny damage and then it swirls around the enemy and then slamming in doing the larger damage.

Srry i dont have time. I will update this thursday (tomorrow) if i can! Hope you like my Balance and Elemental School Spells! I will make the Astral and Spiritual Schools tomorrow maybe! Have a Good One fellow peers and good night!

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
I have more of a new school idea. Wanna here it? ok! The school of sound! Ta-Da!!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
i got some good ones!

CLASS: death!
NAME: Hades
PIPS: 10
EFFECT: 1200 over three rounds to all enemies!

CLASS: life
NAME: tree dwellers
EFFECT: 800 damage to all enemies and heal all friends by 400 health

CLASS: myth
NAME: giant
EFFECT: 1500 damage to ONE enemy, and remove all shields from ALL enemies.

CLASS: fire
NAME: volcano
EFFECT: 1000 damage to all enemies

CLASS: storm
NAME: hurricane
EFFECT: 1000 damage to all enemies and remove all shields!

CLASS: ice
NAME: avalanche
EFFECT: 1000 damage to all enemies and tower shields to all friends.

CLASS: balance
NAME: Griffin
EFFECT: 100 damage per blade/shields on target to all enemies. (blade/shields to not add up. may not do say damage to all enemies)

-benjaminsaunders