Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katinstien's lab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
i NEED help in katinstien's lab.i am on drake realm and i have restricted play times on weekdays. can someone help me?

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
You should post the times at which you are available but the best thing to do is play on the Ambrose Realm especially if you play after school. There are so MANY students on at that time. I'm balance and most of the enemies are that also so it would be hard for me to help you unless you do the work and I protect you. :?

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Survivor
May 30, 2009
that dungeon is nearly impossible to solo because of the clockworks running around. they will use up your potions. you really need to bring somebody just go to regent sqaure and say recruiting for lab :?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I am New to Wizard 101 and tend to fight alone, but have found that I can not. I am trying to defeat Dr. Von Katzenstein in his lab. I tried for 2 hours yesterday ( Friday 08/07/09) with no luck in even finding the second door to unlock- running in circles is not becoming. And finding the cat in the lab is my last cat find. Tomorrow- Saturday (08/08/09) I will be on all day. Someone help me out of this insanity- Help me break the insanity!!

I am a level 32 Theurgist. Help Me! Help me!

Thanks,

Kim aka ColeSunForge