Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sore Losers in PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
OK, I just started playing in PvP a few days ago. I have encountered a lot of polite people in PvP except for a few people, I'm guessing probably teenagers, who become extremely rude in chat when they think they are losing. When I was telling one to knock it off and to behave, I got reported for "being rude". I'm not too worried about my account but it's sickening to see that type of behavior on the game. They were pretty much very sore losers that started to throw a temper tantrum when they started to lose. Two ended up leaving the battle, I'm guessing because of the 3rd's behavior (as they do say you are who you hang out with). I understand there's a difference between jesting in a battle and being plain rude, and some people cross that line really badly. Just had to vent! Sure there's others out there.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
well not everyone's gonna be nice. you just gotta live with it. happens to me all the time. they call me noob when i shield and win cause they are think they can win just because i am lower level than them.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
I learned the mute button helps so much. I was in a battle one time and a whole fight happened from the people watching the pvp. Its crazy but it happens.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
kanatira wrote:
OK, I just started playing in PvP a few days ago. I have encountered a lot of polite people in PvP except for a few people, I'm guessing probably teenagers, who become extremely rude in chat when they think they are losing. When I was telling one to knock it off and to behave, I got reported for "being rude". I'm not too worried about my account but it's sickening to see that type of behavior on the game. They were pretty much very sore losers that started to throw a temper tantrum when they started to lose. Two ended up leaving the battle, I'm guessing because of the 3rd's behavior (as they do say you are who you hang out with). I understand there's a difference between jesting in a battle and being plain rude, and some people cross that line really badly. Just had to vent! Sure there's others out there.

There is a very simple solution......... DEAL WITH IT! my friend was fighting this grand and he was just cursing his head off. ( he even made racial comments and stuff). Guess what my friend did, REPORTED HIM!
after that he completly ignored him.Then the guy was even more ticked off and said (and I qoute) " Who the ...... just ..... reported me? was it you, i am gonna teach you a lesson about ...... RESPECT!" He had about 200 health but my friend had 300 so it was close. Right before he helephanted, my friend BEGUILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
kanatira wrote:

There is a very simple solution......... DEAL WITH IT! my friend was fighting this grand and he was just cursing his head off. ( he even made racial comments and stuff). Guess what my friend did, REPORTED HIM!
after that he completly ignored him.Then the guy was even more ticked off and said (and I qoute) " Who the ...... just ..... reported me? was it you, i am gonna teach you a lesson about ...... RESPECT!" He had about 200 health but my friend had 300 so it was close. Right before he helephanted, my friend BEGUILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow, now that is taking it to the extreme. Usually I just laugh at it, because majority of them are kids who can't effectively communicate without cursing or being very disrespectful to people. I have been using the ignore function a lot and if an entire team is really bad, I just turn off enemy PvP chat all together. It was just pretty much a rant about it. Better to rant about it on a message board and talking to others than being like them and using that behavior online.