Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kroktotopia Badges !

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2008
Hi ,

I have searched all of Kroktopia for 3 badges i am missing on the 3rd page of my badge book i have on there,

- Krok slayer
- Junior Archelogilist
- <Empty>
- <Empty>
- Order of the Fang
- Hero of Kroktopia
- <Empty>

Can anyone help me on what these badges are and how to get them?
Be good to hear from someone :)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
kroptopian explorer and one more i forgot i will get back to you as soon as possible

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I am also looking for the Kroktopian Badges. I too only have the ones you have listed. If I come across anymore I shall put them in your thread, so everyone can find them. I will also check back periodically to see if you have figured any of them out as well.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have:
Krok Thrasher
Krok Hunter
Jr Archeologist
Order of the Fang

Hope that helps! :-)

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
The third slot is Krokosphinx Delver, and is obtained from defeating Krokhotep in Emperor's Retreat. Unfortunately, there is a glitch that removes the title for some reason, and may even sometimes prevent the title from being awarded in the first place. At the moment, I'm wearing that title on one of my characters, even though it has since vanished from my list of titles.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
There is also a slot for the Mander Savior badge that is for completing the Tomb of the Beguiler. One of the tougher dungeons in my opinion. I wish they would get the bugs out of the Delver badge.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
Quizzical wrote:
The third slot is Krokosphinx Delver, and is obtained from defeating Krokhotep in Emperor's Retreat. Unfortunately, there is a glitch that removes the title for some reason, and may even sometimes prevent the title from being awarded in the first place. At the moment, I'm wearing that title on one of my characters, even though it has since vanished from my list of titles.

has nothing to do with krohotep :? you need to finish every quest in the krokosphinx to get that badge

Explorer
May 09, 2009
SUPERCAMPER wrote:
Quizzical wrote:

has nothing to do with krohotep :? you need to finish every quest in the krokosphinx to get that badge

Well defeating Krokotep is one of the quests in the Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I think your missing Krokosphinx Delver, Krokotopia Explorer, and Mander Savior. you can get them from beating all krokosphinx quests, finding all the beetles and finishing the quest, and beating all of the quests in krokotopia (It might be for the tomb of the beguiler, I'm not sure). You might have earned krokosphinx delver, but it doesn't show up. :(