Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not enough gold items in the crown shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I am a grandmaster wizard and i have alot of gold and looking to get a swift shark with gold but, the only problem is you cant buy it with gold!!! The problem is some wizards have alot of gold but not enough crowns so i was thinking: why not put EVERYTHING in the crown shop for gold OR crowns? :-D

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
There is a reason it is called "Crown" shop. I am thankful some things you can buy for gold, as in mounts and houses, but would defeat the purposr to having everything for gold in a specialty shop for crowns

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That's why it's called the "Crown Shop". Only a few things can be bought for gold or Crowns.

To offer everything for gold would hinder the business purpose of having an item mall (selling game things for real life money). It's how they generate revenue and keep the subscription cost less expensive than others such as World of Warcraft.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
atter431 wrote:
I am a grandmaster wizard and i have alot of gold and looking to get a swift shark with gold but, the only problem is you cant buy it with gold!!! The problem is some wizards have alot of gold but not enough crowns so i was thinking: why not put EVERYTHING in the crown shop for gold OR crowns? :-D
Everything in crown shop who won't help you get better (like henchmen an stuff)costs crowns and gold

Defender
May 30, 2009
Um...they wouldn't make any money this way. Money=employees=better game content/technicians/moderators and so many other people.