Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange Items

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Ok, so today i was walking along the streets of Colossuss Bvl. on my Shark Mount. But then i see this Level 23 Storm Wizard with a GRYPHON MOUNT, and a wand i have NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!!
KI i don't get where you can get a Gryphon Mount. And also his wand was called the Spear of Power or something like that. It gave you 1 card for each school that did 80 Damage! How could this be? I did not find these items anywhere! Professors please help! I really want these items!

Ryan LotusGarden
Level 32 Balance
Magus Sorcerer

Good thing we have a News section!

https://www.wizard101.com/news

To find this page, look under the News banner on the left -> Ravenwood News

The answer you seek is there....

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Strange how he has that already and the site says 11/01/10 it will be in stores. Wonder how he got it so soon.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Thank You Prospector Zeek! I never knew that. I should ask my mom to take my to GameStop! See you in the spiral Prospector! Again thanks!

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
well, i love this game soo much! but i dont want the house or the spear. KI, please put the gryphon mount in the crowns shop or dont change the items that the giftcards give