Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is the "complete talents on pets" list?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
is it me or was this tutorial ever writen, and if so, where is this tutorial?
i have been digging but the most info on such a list seems souly based on "fanfare" with limited resorces or people who play "the shell game" on what caries what, noooooooooooot fun, much search, low info count ... many word games with each question

This type of Spoiler information will not be posted on the official site, but I'm sure some of our enterprising fan sites have the information you seek.

For a list of fansites, click here: <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.wizard101.com/game/fansites</a>

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Because each pet has a specific talent 'set', and partially due to the long and potentially expensive nature of pet rearing, there is no 'complete' list of pet talents.

Wizard 101 central has a couple threads that have been intermittently updated, with most of the information eventually filtering into the Wizard 101 wikia site.

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
i will take a look at the other sites and maybe i will find the pet that has the talents i am looking at, i will continue my search

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
i took a look at these sites, VERY well done sites, this is somewhere i sould have been looking in the first place, WAY better then what i was finding, ty for pointing me in the right direction Zeke

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
If the administrators/moderators approve of this reference, I'd like to suggest looking up the "Petnome Project." It may very well be the site you are looking for.

-KBB